High times with Joe :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ixBeachbumxi, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Dont forget to remind me

So I have a story to retell, please remind me. I went up north with S, we went skiing, stayed in a hotel, hit a waterpark, and smoked through about a quarter in two days.

Its a mouthfull, and I dont have time currently. Im basically on the clock...only 3 1/2 hrs left of my day then the rest is dedicated to ___________ (my workplace). I was grabbing some music on my ipiod so i figured id check gc and...here i am.

But ya...it was a good time, and I want to make sure you guys hear it so remind me if i forget....which i more often than not do.

My b..:p:hippie:

2. You better not forget bro

3. Joe forgot everyone

4. Lets hear that story joe!!!!!

5. DON'T FORGET!!!!! :p:smoke:

6. It's great to be reading about your exploits again. PUFF!!!!

7. Ah shit guys I apologize, I'll be the first to admit I put ya on the backburner. I've been busy as shit, haven't had the time to post anything really. I mean, aside from the occasional browsing in the morning as I eat a bowl of cereal before class, I really dont see much of GC anymore:(

But hey! Imma gonna smoke a bowl of dis hur OG kush, get in a quick workout before its too late, then i'll get ya'll caught up on my life as of late.

sound like a plan? :hello::smoke:

8. [quote name='"ixBeachbumxi"']Ah shit guys I apologize, I'll be the first to admit I put ya on the backburner. I've been busy as shit, haven't had the time to post anything really. I mean, aside from the occasional browsing in the morning as I eat a bowl of cereal before class, I really dont see much of GC anymore:(

But hey! Imma gonna smoke a bowl of dis hur OG kush, get in a quick workout before its too late, then i'll get ya'll caught up on my life as of late.

sound like a plan? :hello::smoke:[/quote]

Hell yeah!

9. SOoo...I sure as shit took my time gettin to it, but here I go..

Up North! It was great. S and I planned on heading up there (about a 1 1/2 hr drive up) and just shopping, maybe finding a sick spot with a view and chill for a little, rent a room (even though we wouldnt have been able to now that I think of it..not old enough.)

Anyways, there we are, my trucks full of shit for the trip, buncha weed, snacks, stereo.. all the good shit. As im driving and S's packing a bowl, I feel a sudden STRONG impulse to vomit EVERYWHERE. So I just kinda swallow it and try to relax and feel better..I didnt.

2 mins after the initial onset of nausea, im watching my turkey sandwich get eaten in reverse onto the pavement. It was colorful....pink...fleshy..mm..

gross.

Poor S...she had just packed the bowl too. I remember her saying after I puked, cleaned myself up, grabbed the listerine in my backpack and swishing a little,

"want a hit..? anti nausea.."
    I just gave her a "idk..." look and then once again, puked everywhere out the window.

I was sick.

Fast Forward a week or so later, we're once again packed, and now have tickets to a resort right on a mtn side, with a mtn VIEW...it was illllllll

but..err....

(damn pandora...river flows through you by fuckin yimura or w/e his name is came on...all the sudden im thinking "the fuck? classical piano?" then i realized "easy listening radio" probably isnt the type of 'easy listening' music I thought it was...)

ya. My dad hooked us up with the tickets...it was a chunka change too....idk why he did it either. I think they feel like they owed me or something...ashley had a car bought for her...I got pjs. WARM ONES! but...they dont get good gas mileage.

Anyway so he suprised us with the tickets and we got to go on our trip, we drove up, smoked a bunch, she passed out kinda for a bit (always burns out hard:p).

So we get there!...its sick. You drive up a front entrance that scales prob 100ft in vertical height by the time your on ground level of the resort....its sick. I pulled up to the stop sign, kinda got lost for a while trying to find the lobby, but then found it.

After checking in we found our room, went in and checked it out. '

Suuchhhh a sweet little spot. Nice big comfy bed, a tv (didnt even get used,) a little round table with two fancy chairs, nice mtnview porch on the front of the resort (so much bud was burned out there..), little bathroom with a spacious shower...tub...:D<3

Tubs that can fit me make for....interesting baths.

Ehh...anwyay. After checking out the room we went...oh...wait fuck...I FUCKED UPPPPPPPPPPPPP...my memory was wrong guys.

So, we went to checkin and we were TOO EARLY! Therefore, we got our lift tickets there, went to the nearby Mtn. (ITS ALL COMING BACK TO ME GUYS!:yay:!!) and went skiing while the other ppl checked out, the place was cleaned, yada yada..

So ya we were SKIING/Boarding in this beautiful 70 degree sunny weather, sweatshirt unzipped and swag ON. It was so fun! Regardless of the fact that it was half snowboarding/wakeboarding it seemed with all the slush from the warm weather, IT WAS FREE! came with the room package ;)

I managed to hit a couple rails, boxes all over the place, two bigger jumps...some small ones for fun. THEY HAD A SPINE SETUP! Even in the warm weather, that was fun. Total transition of your weight from one foot to the other...its a fun feelin:p (damn im ripped..)

...(ill have to post a pic of the nuggies im chompin lately)

S and I really tore shit up though..it was awesome.

but ya, then we went back, got our room key, checked shit out, christened our bed...baptized..formally made acquaintance with it, whatever you'll call it. It was AMAZING :xxxxx I love not having to be quiet!...

:D!

Um...oh ya! We got a free meal too! in the package deal! It was delicious! We got a nice little table for two at a windown looking at those same mtns as our room, I got some steaktips, she got salmon, all delicious. Expertly prepared. Mmm Mmm good.

and free;):cool: (thanks pops)

then for the night......I think...damn man..Idk what we did. This was a while ago mind you so....gimme some credit here...

fuck man..

idk.

The next day we went out and hit up the town below (well shit, I probably should say "hit down" the town...).

We bought some stuff, ate the most delicious steak tip salad of my entire life at a restaurant for lunch, then went back to the resort and checked out the waterpark they had.

Now...im not gonna lie....kinda grimeeeey feelin water, and tasting...but it was still pretty cool. There was a wave pool...hot tub. Some waterslides. It would have been better if I were younger, but it was still nice sittin in the hot tub and chillin.

After that we went to another restraunt, ate some more. Hotel, slept, wokeup, drovehome. TADA!

..the end.

Alright so im feelin lazy now...wasted a whole hr of my life writing this/getting up and grabbing food to eat while i write, and now im...tired.

uno mas.

10. Welcome back, brother.

A little toasty? hahaha sounds like a badass trip though. Not a shabby present from dear old dad.

///M

11. That sounds like a sick trip! Especially since it was free :hello: I'm glad you're doing well bro

12. Okay, current life though...

Things are great with S, Parents seemed to have chilled a bit, been working a fuck ton. I started doing some landscaping on the side now, but my restraunt hrs seem to be increasing even more now, due to the fact that I want them to bump me up to a server. Thats where the cash is though....straight up, on any given saturday night I can pull in $150 in 5 hours of easy as SHIT work!

Sure....your kind of ppls bitch, or at least most waiters are, but I will not! No no no no....when I become one, im going to be real with people. None of that bullshit 'high pitched fake voice' that servers do to seem more..idk....tip worthy?

Just real, and speedy as I can be with your food...um...

...:smoke:

...ramblin like a muthafucka here...

anyway, ya work....man...idk. Sometimes I catch myself and its hard to accept. I look at other chicks, regardless of my love for Sarah, or constant vigilance to try not to....but its hard.

No, im serious though. It is fuckin hard guys!

There i'll be at work, Joe. Just Joe man! I dont talk to people without need, dont flirt intentionally, dont initiate conversation. Im at work! I work!

Plus....I mean...shit....im high as fuck. I dont need to be talking to everyone when its all I can do not to laugh in a stupid bitches face when she's screamin at me at the top of her lungs, because she cant get her low quality cut of beef cooked by a bunch of illegal (but GREAT MEN! mind you!) immigrants fast enough...

but ya...so there i'll be! Just chilling waiting for a customer to walk in so I can seat them, or some ppl to leave so I can clean up the table...all that good shit.

But ya, ill be there man...and they just FLOCK! It...its like a game for em man! They...they grope! They bend over and bump me...flirt...ask stupid questions. Not just the ones up front working with me either! waitresses too man!! its fucked..twisted, and fucked.

They know im a good dude, I do not flirt..willingly..intentionally?

Yet they try so hard to get me to. One even will doodle my name and hers with hearts and shit...she went out and bought me TEN BUCKS or so worth of snacks, just because I said "suprise me" and came back with a shit ton of variety trying to..please I guess.

I feel guilty bros...help meh. I have done nothing wrong, I do not flirt, I literally NEVER initiate conversation with the ones who filrt, so as to not give false hope....yet there I am, one of them a foot from me, batting her lashes asking me to button up her sleeves for her because she cant..

"why dont you man...its easy.." as I try to get out from against the wall I was leaning on, as I was waiting for a customer to come in.

"Well.." she works at it, buttons her cuff..."I cant do this side! Help!"

"OKAY!" I give in, make eye contact, then teak the sleeve and button it together....unable to help but admire her wrist bangled up with a buncha nice beeds and bangles n all kinds of shiny shit.

"There ya go, all buttoned." "Thanks! blah, blah blah, blahblahblahblah"

(customer walks in, I seized the moment to cut her off)

"Heyyyy there! Will it be 4 of you?" (I fucking HATE THAT LINE!!!!! People always look at me like "what boy are you fucking challenged?!? CAN YOU NOT COUNT????" it's like....dude....gimme a break....what if you had some friends coming later? huh? Wouldn't be such-a douche then would-ja? Nope, bet not! Bet he'd be alot more appreciative of my concern pertaining to his party size...find him a nice table for him n his pals....dick...

anyway, " Yup jsut four!" says the dick. I grab some menus, rolls of silverware, throw on a forced smile and say "right this wayyy..." as I walk 'em in.

Damn man...my brains going too fast for me right now. This stuffs bomb....smoked some Jack Herra, Some OG...gonna go pack some no name dank...idk.

But ya...thats my predicament at work though...too many girlys are bein flirty...its kinda...evil?

Im taken....so they want me...

bitches are crazy...truer words aint neva been said tupac (i think?). Good thing I found my Sarah :)

13. Here's the Trippy thing about them thurr bitches son. They only want you because you aren't even giving them so much as a hello and a smile. They want to know why you aren't giving them the attention every other male does, they crave it from you because you don't give it to them.

Use it while you can

14. Hey Hey Joe, about the flirting...dont stress about it. At some point when you're not shagging, about to shag or just finished shagging, bring up the topic of flirting (or checking out other chicks). Find out if she's cool with it or not. If she is...then go blind checking out competition..if she's not okay with it, then you will have to reassure and explain that you are not window shopping for the next model, just love looking at chicks. hopefully she will be cool with it all.

15. dude long time reader of this but i have just made my acount to post on this, ur fucking awesome man

16. This right here Joe, is my fucking shit :D

Just felt like commenting so I can sub to this... I feel like whenever Im blazed reading this that your my longtime best friend because I know your whole life story, then when I come down I realize your some random kid on the internet I've never met lmao. Keep writing dude your awesome, on page 45 or so, so I dont got too much left :(

17. Hey man I've read up to page 36 and started on it Sunday and now its Tuesday...Wednesday morning? Technically, yeah haha, Fuckin pissed about the current Marina sit-you-aye-scheeon. Hoping things turn up for you but if youre ever in Ohio man pm me, kickin it with you would be the biggest success of my life, I snowboard too when I get the chance, jus tryin to get some gear together again >.< but yeah lucid dreaming is the tits when stoned sleeping. Anyways badass thread, cant wait to polish off the rest of it

18. #919 EyeEatMopWho, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    Hey Joe,
    I've been reading these stories since the beginning, and it's striking how similar we are (I'm 19, @ community college, love boarding, played Halo all the time). I've been making a video that I think you'll enjoy. It's only 17 minutes long so I hope you get a chance to at least watch the beginning. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aQ_Fb00Hsg]The Trillion Dollar Plant - YouTube[/ame]

I was surprised when you mentioned cannabis and cancer. I don't know if you know anything about Jack Herer, but before he died, he said he wanted Rick Simpson to lead the cannabis movement. I'm making another documentary about Rick, just send me an email if you want the link to watch it at helpendprohibition@gmail.com

19. So wait, you made that video?

///M