Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Times Sf Cannabis Cup 2014

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by skatendblaze420, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Hey guys just wanted to share a couple things from the Cannabis Cup in Santa Rosa this past weekend. In case your wondering what it's like it's free dabs everywhere. Every booth was free dab after free dab not much flowers unfortunately but the places that did have weed was incredible as always. 

IMG_2854.PNG

This is the Veganics Starberry by Buds and Roses in LA if you look closely you might seed an open seed pocket as well as a seed poking out there. I only got a gram but i got 2 perfect seeds from this one bud. I couldn't have been more stoked and plan to plant them very soon here.

IMG_2844.jpg

This was one of the more interesting products I saw there. 500mg of shatter into each bag of potato chips. Naturally they had a bag open for people to try and of course I took a handful and they were amazing potato chips. No taste of weed really and excellent chips in general. I had to pick this up for the ride home.

http://hempmedspx.com
    If your not familiar with the company above I suggest you check it out. They have won 3 consecutive high times cups for their CBD products and it's completely legal in all 50 states! Its derived from Hemp instead of Cannabis.