Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Times/Good Music

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjmilleril2, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Any have a song that they always/usually listen to when they're high?

Mine is [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H1i1I1BFn4]My Morning Jacket - Oh! sweet nuthin' - YouTube[/ame]

2. Psycho by tech nine. I love ripping the bong at the first part of the song.

And the kottonmouth kings.
    I love pandora/ing the Beatles
    And I was raised with johnny cash.
    I like dubstep every once in a while
    And we cant forget bob marley
    Wiz man.
    Um Eminem is ok. Not to much of him any more although we used to turn my black light on with the lights off and listen to his song "kim" as loud as possible.
    I like country once in awhile. Like once a year.
    Immortal technique. Great rapper. Dance with the devil is one song that always makes my jaw drop.
    Um and I'm really high. I'm going on vacation soon and I'm stocking up on music. Subbed.... Like a boss

3. There's nothing like high times and good music, stoner jams are one of the only things that keep me sane.