High Times 'Glass Of 2010'

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by digital022, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Although the 6 footer may not be very practical for everyday use, I 'm sure it makes quite a statement when they use it on stage during their live shows..

2. I guess I just have no respect for Cypress......I prefer true hip hop not that fake hip POP shit.

And the statement their trying to make (to me) just makes them look like douches who don't know shit about glass.
    And people should like them for their musical ability's (or lack there of IMO) not cuz 'omg omg they have a buddha on stage and smoke blunts on stage and have a massive RooR oh em gee. All I'm sayin is, they shouldn't need redicoulous massive show pieces to make a statement. Hip hop is about making statements THROUGH POETRY AND THROUGH VERSE AND THROUGH BEATS.
    Not by 'making a statement' by smoking a 6 ft RooR on stage.......

3. Can't forget Dale! Or Banjo! Or Darby! or hell everyone in the article, LOL.
    I gotta say that Dale Sommers is my favorite piece showcased in that article though.
    Deppe tube comin in as a close second.

4. Love your LSD story haha.

And if one guy wanted to smoke that 6 footer just pop a joint in the bowl?

5. Wow those things are beautiful!

6. #26 creator420, Jan 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    i have only read the first page but on the be real subject i believe they use that bong mainly in on stage concerts i believe there is a video of a guy on youtube like pulling an entire gram into it and clearing it in 1 hit onstage.

hope that clears some of it up to you i do believe bigger is better when it comes to onstage preforming .

Also upon second look that Luke Wilson blew my fucking mind!!!!

7. ^^^^^^^^^
    This:

8. OMFG @ Luke Wilson..... mastermind at work.

9. do you know what the word literally means?

10. What kind of question is that???? :rolleyes:
    Seriously man. You are literally sounding like a dumbass right now...
    ;)

11. This blew my mind... Amazing pieces there, and yeah I agree on the Roor.. I dont see the need, but cypress is crazy and wanted it so w.e. i just dont think it deserved to win the cannabis cup.

12. I gotta give it to Pakoh.

The Paranoid Android theme is amazing.

Disclaimer:
    "This has nothing to do with the fact that I am a die hard radiohead fan"

13. omfg that disco blowout by wilson and cypress hills 9mm roor.. DAMN SON FUCKING BOMBB

14. love em or hate em its pretty obvious this huge RooR is for stage use to make a spectacle not for sitting in your lounge punching a few cones :rolleyes: I agree its no award winner though.

15. Last time i checked cypress was not "hip pop" dude...

And you need to chill the fuck out bro, smoke a bowl or something.

Maybe it was a stoner idea since they were kids to have a 6 foot bong?
    YOU have no idea why they had it made...

16. so why do all the rappers need bling and 24's? they shouldn't need those items to make a statement.

17. *cough* penis compensation *cough*

18. I hope i can be as awesome and cool as you some day....pfffff:hide:

19. you are so hip, man i wish i could be as non-mainstream as you.

first of all cypress aint even mainstream.. jesus christ your a tool. Hip hop is about enjoying yourself, some people like extravagance and excitement... aka having fun.. which you know nothing about from what i can read.

why do doctors have big houses? why do business men drive bmw's? there's your answer bub. you are fake and putting up a bigger front than these so called "mainstream rappers".. if you had big money, you would have big cars and clothes.

i wonder how much glass from those artists go for.. does anyone have a website?

20. ive ripped 6ft bongs,but they were acrylic