High Times Cannabis Cup 2013, to be held in Denver, CO.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by azcactus, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Says the guy from New Jersey

2. ^Says the guy whose state's 20 year mmj program is a failing.

Jersey hasn't even had a year under their belt lol.

3. Yea we barely have ours out the ground...growing is tightly regulated as they don't want a Cali situation,where people with no illness can get cards..some places without records.

4. #1664 AfganiKush, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
    I wasnt offended by what you said, nor trying to stir up an argument. I just thought it was funny you would call it a joke. I find it humorous that you guys generalize a state's program based on biased media reports. Every state has criminals, our laws were just more loosely written and allowed a lot of shady people to take advantage of the system. That has passed for the most part, and our system is not falling a part. This is a step backwards, but not a crippling blow. You will always have access to some of the worlds finest mmj in any part of the state. A storefront is not the only way to get meds if your area happens to outlaw it.

-And if you think that serious or terminal illnesses are the only things treatable through mmj then i suggest you broaden your perspective and see just how many conditions it is effective for.

5. I can't deny any of that ^^

6. That is why ca wrote its law this way. Safe access to mmj. Our state knows the benefit of mmj and not just terminal ill people. Don't blame us blame us because your state can't figure that out.

7. Hell yeah! I'm moving to Colorado Springs on July 7th with a good friend of mine who is a blade here. Can't wait, I want to go up to Denver for this.

8. Why'd you choose the springs bro?

9. so this is where to CO blades are hiding!

10. #1670 JohnnyWeedSeed, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    There is a blade on here, durchii, who is from there and moved here a few years ago for school. We were friends on here so we got to be good friends in real life and now he is moving back and invited me to come and live with him till I get my own place. Since I am from the suburbs of that cesspool Shitcago in the liberals paradise of Illinois I obviously said hell yeah so here we go!

11. Glad to see more blades moving to the springs! Woop woop!

12. Nice bro that's a hell of an opportunity. I've got money saved up (which was surprising by how much I spent/lent at the cup:smoke:) and also have a few friends out there but don't really smoke. So other than the few hookups I know roommates are the only prob now

I saw enough of the "cup" shenanigans this year.  Count me out for next year.
    Still moving to CO though :yay:

14. #1674 Wookwok, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013

15. #1675 Wookwok, May 16, 2013

16. That would be the shit. I don't think I could live with 4-5 stoners again though haha. 

17. #1677 Wookwok, May 19, 2013

18. #1678 MrTea, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013

Landlord: "How will you tenant(s) pay for rent?"

Us: "Drug sales"

lol.

Unless of course.....someone here who has money bought a house and rented it out......I would love to setup a lamp working studio in a basement.

19. And then we grow up

20. Yes, you are absolutely right. But according to today's news about how the cannabis business works online, one might conclude that search engine optimization of sites - is the best marketing option for all cannabis business. And the fact that this field is growing more and more every year is not unimportant.