Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Times 2013 Indica of the year, Godfather OG

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Xtravagent, May 10, 2013.

1. #1 Xtravagent, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    Along with this pretty high grade Greencrack:smoke:

Got an 1/8th of the Godfather and a gram of this Green Crack. Some of the best trees around.

Godfather OG: Tested by SC Labs at 28.0% THC 0.8% CBD 0.2% CBN
    [​IMG]

Greencrack
    [​IMG]

Edit: Updated image sizes.

2. hell yes. did the godfather deliver????

what's the name of your spot ?? might have to go

3. Alpha Medic.

Thats the only place that carrys the strain atm. Well the high times quality at least they won the cup:smoke::smoke:

I love that cali won about 75% of the awards... all the best trees are here.:yay:

4. OG looks tasty

5. Alpha medic.. forsure I've seen they're page. it's awesome how so many blades live so close

6. Nice!!

I've had the green crack, but not the godfather OG.

Would be a strain id be interested in growing however.

Don't count Oregon out :)

7. Oregon, and tons of other places can and do, grow amazing tree.
    But its known that the best soil in the world to grow the most potent indica is in Cali...

8. Are you talking about Alpha in Pacific Beach/Ocean Beach?

9. No I am not. But the one you are talking about is in San Diego and is the same as the one in Riverside... They have two, both from the same growers.

If you have never been I HIGHLY recommend them, everything I have ever gotten from their top shelf has been incredible. :hello: