High thoughts

Discussion in 'General' started by phoenixBernard, Nov 2, 2011.

1. SO i'm stoned and I started thinking about our government. and I came up with this situation.

Many of Obama's acts are unconstitutional, along with many republican nominee candidates. We the people, are voting for these people who don't obey the laws that are supposed to run this country. Therfore many Americans' are just as guilty as the politicans they are voting for. Maybe America needs to be educated. It is sad to see the that overall population of America is so uneducated. We need a big change or us 20 year olds and teenagers will be paying for their mistakes.

Just something I thought I should say, it was on my chest.

2. Change the way school is. In high school you can take notes with you while you take the the test. What does that show? Not Knowledge of the subject. It shows that kids can transfer information from one piece of paper to another and that's not learning that's showing how well they listen and obey . Those two things have nothing to do with Knowledge. But really if you think about it that basically what they are graded on.

3. Whats with these systems? All pointless fucking wastes of time.. To get one license i need two classes that require three books. etc. just one rough example.. all distract us from realizing we're nothing but smart, hairless apes, on a fucking ball of water.. :rolleyes:

:smoking: :laughing: