Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Thoughts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piller, Apr 27, 2011.

1. #1 Piller, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
    Do you think that this planet we are on right now, Earth, was supposed to be a temporary spot for us? It's inevitable that we would grow and flourish. The only thing that could happen is we find other means of living instead of on earth , die from something, (or idk thoughts?). I personally think it would be awesome for us to have enough technology to get off the earth and colonize somewhere else on a planet. The possibilities that could be out there, the characteristics of other planets would be so amazing! What do you all think :)?

I'm having such amazing thoughts right now...to me lol

2. idk supposedly there is a lot of planets like earth out there. we just cant find the fuckin things cuz the universe is so damn big lol and it would take 50 life times to travel not even maybe 1% of the distance we may need to travel to find it...

most other planets (within our reach) are not suitable to have life on them. hence why there isn't any life on them...

so its possible yes. but who knows if it will happen or how long it will take to find/have the technology to do it.

keep smokin brah

3. Or, here's a radical thought, we could take care of the one planet we have. No wait, no profit in that. Ok fuck it, let's go ahead and trash it.

4. there are probably other earths out there too far for us to see...and they probably didnt fuck their planet up like we did ours.

5. The planet will die regardless of what we do, it'll just happen in a different way and most likely take much longer if done in by natural causes.

If we as a species plan on being around for the next few billion years then we most definitely must move to a different planet.