Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HIGH thoughts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aznsk8ter111, Feb 26, 2010.

1. so im high right now and i was thinking why not make a thread where people can post their high thoughts. so if you're ever high and you come up with a great epiphany or interesting throught, post it here.

Ill start with my first thought right now which is how amazing it is that i can feel music right now.

2. i notice this everytime im toked off my ass and call me nerdy if youd like but

halo 3 is SO fun when your baked; the competition is amazing haha

3. i try to play cod but everything goes way too slow and i want to react way faster than i really am haha.

4. I had some amazing thoughts last night while :smoking:. Listening to my favorite stoner playlist for 2 hours, the thoughts were flowing hard. Sadly I had no pen and paper to write them down, and ended up falling asleep after. So after waking up I don't remember much... :(

5. thats why i started this thread. in case people dont have a pen and paper just post here for people to see or for ones own record

6. i really odd and depressing realizations. where our species is going with technology, life passing us by, if we're alone in the universe, etcetera.

7. i thought of a new invention,steroids that make you stronger and increse ur dick size. THat would be awesome

8. That would be a miracle drug for so many men lol

Make sure there's no roid rage side effects though :p