Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High thought

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YoShytsWeak, Feb 13, 2013.

1. So im sitting here smoking a joint and i realize my joints don't stay on like before(i am rolling a diff way).

So i guess the question here is,

Is a joint rolled better if it goes out after not hitting it for secs(9-11), or is it better if it just keeps burning wether u hit it or not?

Excuse my punctuation and grammar im high as fuuuu.

2. I would prefer it to go out, won't waste bud that way.

3. how is this special breed af joint rolled?

4. With a Juice Machine.

[​IMG]

5. Lol nothing really special i just work the weed till its a little tighter, thus making for an easy tight roll all around. I think what happens is that because its tighter the air doesn't run through the joint and make it burn like a looser one witch will stay on.

My joint rolling is a science.

6. When I'm smoking alone, I like getting half way down a joint and letting it chill out while I get some food or watch tv monged out for a while.
    Then, when I feel like blazing up again, I don't have to waste time rolling.
    I can just pick up where I left off and begin rolling the next one in advance.
    It's a nice cycle and works well for me.

When on sesh with the boys though, theres little tolerance for letting the joint chill since when smoking with mates everyone becomes the ultimate weed fiend.

TL:DR
    When alone I let it go out
    When on sesh make it burn.