High theorys

Discussion in 'General' started by TYRELHAHA, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Alright i dont have one but i have some examples and i just got done watching joe rogans stand up. The second one is katt williams

Joe Rogan has plenty but i really thought this was fucking cool slash hilairous. Its a stand up act that he does talkin about how all the smart people die and all of the dumb people are left lol.

He is like what if the power goes out and all thats left is the dumb people. i dont know what every one else does when the power goes out but i sit and wait. theres gotta be a guy thats gonna fix this, yep hes probably on his way right now. then he goes off about some other shit.

Pretty soon well have no power so well be sitting around with torches because no one knows how to fix the power and animals will start creeping into the city being curios. Well have to goto caves to fight off the bears and in two generations well forget everything. We will have to reinvent electricity, there isnt going to be science, calculus or any edjucation because we spend all day at the mouth of the cave spearing bears.

In two generations the world will be flat and the sun will be seventeen miles away.

Sorry really light watered down version of his but its fuckin funny because after all the smart people die the dumb people are going to flee to caves and spear bears all day hahaha.

this is katt williams pretty short

its the one of where he talks about the love seat and goes so i have to be in love to sit on that couch? thats some bull shit!

Idk if this makes any sence lol but if you get it post something youve heard of or thought of on your own. has to be when you were high tho

2. no replys huh? not even one to say how stupid they think this is wow lol

3. Katt Williams is good.. "...you know the shit is too strong when you hit it and then sit for 2 hours staring at your fridge."

4. haha yeah that is some funny shit