High Theory

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Tenany, Jun 15, 2011.

1. So I was watching Ancient Aliens and was thinking, what if we are actually being visited by humans who were taken by aliens that visited us thousands of years ago. These humans that are visiting would be from societies that are highly advanced since they have had advanced knowledge for thousands of years. All these alien ships we see could actually be humans from colonies from other planets.

I hope this hasnt been brought up before, and I hope I made it understandable :smoke:.

Thoughts?

2. stop watching Ancient Aliens.

It's been brought up before but the two main people that talk in that show are fudging the info to fit it into their theory. They forget that nature is interesting enough on it's own, we don't need to add anything to spice it up.

3. right. Some people think that us humans are smarter than all other animals on this planet because were half alien, half monkey or something. Well then how come theirs evidence of our slow evolution from ape to human?

And if alien species evolved to be smart enough to do something like that, then we sure would have been capable of naturally evolving into what we are today

4. Not to start a debate on evolution but the evidence of our evolution from ape to human is rocky and incomplete at best. The presence of many different species doesn't prove evolution since there's no correlation between them that can be proven since they never found the missing link. You can't just find a bunch of different monkey skulls and conclude they're all progressing from each other.

Also i see no evidence of evolution in just what we see in humans for the past thousands of years with no change at all. If evolution were real we'd start to see mutants like in the Xmen movies.

What's intriguing to me is that there's evidence that someone tinkered with our dna.

5. NOW the title of this thread is true. :wave: can you hook me up with your guys number cause I want some of that shit you got.

Btw you're right, just because the bone structure is related over several million years doesn't mean they are linked, I mean there are many other species that all have similar bone structure to that of modern humans....see what I did there :cool:

so please tell us what evidence there is that "someone" tinkered with our dna? (please don't let the "evidence" comes from some guy that wrote up his own web page, usually a black background with white or yellow text.)

6. Yes, they are called Scientologists .....and Tom Cruise is their leader :D

7. We can and do.

Why? Evolution isn't a forward arrow that leads us to more advanced creatures. Also, there is evidence to show evolution in action in humans. For instance, about 500 years ago europeans began to develop rounder heads and become slightly shorter. This trend continued for a hundred years or so then slowly disappeared.

No evidence for this exists.

MelT

8. evolution in humans is done unless it's man made. Survival of the fittest doesn't happen anymore because everybody survives. The only natural way for us to evolve would be if some humans were born with a genetic mutation that enabled them to reproduce better than everybody else. But this could never happen because anybody can reproduce as much as they want.