Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High then drunk, or Drunk then High or High then Drunk then High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a_bong_princess, Feb 22, 2009.

1. either way is okay as long as you don't involve hard alcohol
    one time at a party i smoked a couple bowls then had a beer, then had some rum and cokes and shots of tequila
    i threw up on the couch
    so just saying sometimes it's not a good combo but if you're going to do it take it easy with a beer or three.

2. same time. drink and smoke. or smoke then drink. smoking drunk ends up in broken or misplaced pieces

3. I enjoy having both. Just chilling, smoking and drinking beers. Bit if I'm going to actually get drunk, then I'll smoke before and maybe wait a little for the 'drunk' to wear off before I smoke again.

4. high then drunk but always a bowl before bed

5. ^ yep.

6. i really dont enjoy drinking and smoking

but im always smoking so one the rare occassions that i drink im already high

7. #27 agent_00_trees, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Drunk then high. It's always good when you're partying it up getting drunk and Mary Jane shows up at the party unexpectedly and want to show you a good time.

Edit: Save the best for last ay? :smoking:

8. Drunk then high. Drinking takes longer to kick in and I find as long as you don't over-do it with the drinking, smoking up while drunk can have the most amazing effects EVAR!!! But getting high before and after drinking could be fun too.

9. last night i was high and then i was out with some friends and i did drink some, but i'm not sure if it was enough to get me drunk. the effects were pretty decent, but it could have all just been the weed by itself... either way it was fine lol
    never tried drinking THEN getting high though.

10. Both. For me, sitting in a chair gets hard so I just become friendly with the floor for a few hours :D

I never drink unless I'm smoking at the same time, I don't like the effects of alcohol alone.

11. If you can balance it well drinking then getting high then it makes for an amazing night. If you're looking to pull then it doesnt work very well cause you get this smashed look on your face. If you're having a night in with the boys and want to watch some films, blaze some xbox 360 and play guitar then it's good to have many a bong and many a spliff and chill with some cans.

You have to be careful though. I've had many a whiteys (throwing up) when I've just drank and cained carelessly until I get the spins, but never whitey off just drinking or just smoking.

Getting high then going out isn't half as good as some people here make it out to be. I find I'm just tired and dont enjoy dealing with all the drunkards when I'm high and drink much more quickly to get as drunk as they are, then end up getting too drunk and making a fool of myself in some way or starting on someone.

12. I don't see how it makes a difference which you do first

Then again, I'm so used to doing both maybe thats why

13. One thing I forgot to mention is when you do this, don't mix anything else.... I remember a bunch of us doing salvia while drinking and tokin it up, and like 12 out of the 20 people puked like fuck all over the place all night.

14. Either way it doesnt matter because your mixing both substances so it will be the same turnout.

Except when I smoke before I drink, I find it easier to slug down beers :D

15. I just get high while I'm drinking and never have had any problems with it. However, I don't really think the order matters at all. It all leads to the same place in the end. For me anyway...;)

16. i find it nice to do both throughout the night. like hit the weed a couple times, take a sip of the 40, weed, 40, weed, 40, repeat. that's how i spent last night:D

17. Drunk then high = puke
    High then drunk = Oh fucking yeah!!!

18. shit i vote high then buzd then high again lol idk guess dats just me

19. I like Drinking, then smoking. I try not to get completely wasted then smoke, because if you get so drunk that you need to puke, marijuana can prevent you from puking (anti-emitic) thats why they have medicinal marijuana for cancer patients, because they have extreme nausea. Nonetheless I would rather just be high, and drink a couple drinks to loosen me up.:)

20. drinking and smoking normally leads to a bad hangover the next morning. i normally forget to drink water.