Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Strain idea!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by greencrackhere, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Awhile back i had some grape ape and some bud called catpiss, defiantly smelled cat pissy but tasted soo dank, but anyway if i could ever breed the two together it'd be called "Grape Ape Piss" hahaha:D

input?:smoke:

2. I'd just call it Ape Piss

3. #3 T r i p p i n, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
    Sure you could do that, but breeding isnt really that simple... it takes a lot of work & knowledge.

for example of the smells.... grape x catpiss doesnt mean the cross will smell like grapes+piss... it could smell completely different than either parent and each pheno could be extremely different as well

also the real catpiss and grape ape are clone only so in order to cross them youd have to reverse one and make fem seeds

and id call it Ape Piss as well.

4. yea i know just an idea lol

5. I'd call it Ape-Cat

6. Have you guys tried dog shit ?

How about grand daddy dick ? Last one is made up

7. Purplefunkastank Kush?

8. Why isn't there a strain already called "the shit" ? :D

-Yo dude, watcha smokin? The shit, man!
    -*takes a puff* yeeah, this is the shit...

:D

9. [quote name='"Chief rocka"']Why isn't there a strain already called "the shit" ? :D

-Yo dude, watcha smokin? The shit, man!
    -*takes a puff* yeeah, this is the shit...

:D[/quote]

There's a strain called shit which you could call the shit

10. I want to cross power plant with THC bomb to make powerbomb

11. brains choice x alaskan ice

BRAINFREEZE

12. yo trippin

13. been wanting to cross jack w/ cheese and call it colby jack

14. Ey man sorry to get off topic over here but I just got some of that "cat piss" and I've had grape ape both are gorgeous strains but I just wanted to know what the smell and high was like for you because Ive had really strong Indica effects from it and it's hard to not pass out even though I've been smokin a mix of mids to high grade sh*t 1-2x a day for 6 months after my last t-break. Also the nugs themselves don't look that great but it does smell like cat piss with a hint of pine/mint
    Just got outa work n rode a j home sorry for the rambling lol just wondering if it is cat piss and if I'm just a p*ssy or it's actually quality
    Oh n call it ape shit just for the fact it'd be such a dankzilla of a strain :smoke:

15. [quote name='"Beaz"']been wanting to cross jack w/ cheese and call it colby jack[/quote]

Best idea yet! Haha

16. this thread is a perfect example of why i barely post here...

17. The shit OG exists lol

18. Yo man lets blaze sometime