High story time

Discussion in 'General' started by RollTideRollx98, Mar 25, 2017.

1. I wanna create a thread where people describe their day as they were high,

Yesterday I went to school and smoked in my car b4 walking into school, it hit me right as I was walking in, the choppy thoughts started to run thru my brain and my body started to feel numb, I walked into my class and sat in my seat, it felt like it took me an hour to get there I then pulled out my laptop like I normally do and I was so memorized by the beauty of my screen, it looked holographic, it was so cool, so I started looking at other peoples desks and started realizing that no one else had their laptops out, so I had a mini panic attack. It turns out we were taking a test I took the test and I think I did really good but then again I was baked so I don't know. So I finished the test and left and went to my next class, it was so much fun, everything was so funny. The guy next time me was high too, so we were both just chilling out and laughing at everybody. After school I started to sober up a bit so I hit a bowl b4 I went to work, I deliver pizzas at Domino's (I know typical pizza delivery boy stoner ) my car broke down at work and I didn't even care I was like its all ok so I went home and smoked another joint and watched adult swim off the air and played Xbox with some friends and watched some stoner movies on Netflix. It was amazing. I woke up today still pretty high. So overall it was a great day