Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high shakes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by climbingtrees, Sep 27, 2009.

1. so im not new to smoking, but why is it when you are high you start having twitches or shakes in like your leg or arms or other places?

2. no one knows?

3. my leg twitched when i started smoking. now i have to be absolutely retarded for it to twitch.

4. It happened to me when I was still relatively new to smoking

5. i started last december, really got into it around march, stopped during the summer for 3.5 months, now i am really into it again, almost everyday. so ive smoked for about 5 months. not that new.

6. idk but this also happens to me lol

7. It's all about tolerance bro. If you have a ridiculously low tolerance, you will probably start to twitch. It only happens to me when I stop smoking for a while, or i'm fucking in another dimension.

8. If you're high to somewhere you're not used to, an unknown but welcomed realm of thouhgt process floating down the river to dark world, alone. Then you might. :rolleyes:

9. I was twitching once, but I was outside (in the winter with snow on the ground) with shorts on and was absolutely retardedly high.

10. im twitching a little right now lol