Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High schooler wants to beat me up cause of weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr.jane, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Hi I'm a junior in high school (i got held back in elementary school I am 18). Any ways I'm not big at all about 5 ft 9 and on the leaner side, and I'm on the basketball team (point guard). Anyways most Friday nights me and my fiends go out to these high school football games because there fun to just Hang out. So I was there and I'm a weekend toker so I had my piece on me cause I was getting some bud. There was a kid also on my basketball team except much bigger ( about 6 ft 3 and buff)! Anyways he found out I had a piece and was told I smoke and be flipped out!! He sa

2. #2 â’¸anadianBuds, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Junior in highschool and 18? Damn son, you fucked up.

3. go on with the story hurry I wanna hear this

4. Cut off in mid-story, OP is in the hospital.
    Funny how most Srs are only 17 till near the end of their year. :laughing:  :laughing:

:smoke:

5. you have no balls if you took mary`s last name lol lol.

6. say move bitch get out tha way

7. I had some issues with school when younger 😒

8. I'd rather not die

9. delete this thread you already double posted

10. i had that song in my head from ludacris i guess and i can just imagine you all dramatic-like pushing him to the side like a boss saying it. B) 

11. I can not figure out how to delete a thread from an iPod... I feel very dumb

12. i was 18 as a senior pretty early. ahah but OP a troll eitherway

13. Ahh shit, it's the 13 year old ipod kid again. :smoke: