High school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by prop215, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 prop215, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    Who else started toking at 14 or 15? And do you think it affected your brains function in any way?
    I have a friend who's not the brightest, but when he gets stoned you can tell hes baked and he cant control it what so ever. Hes been toking for around 5 years and im scared ill get dulled down... im almost 18 and been toking for 4 years and havent really seen a big change except my memory might have gotten fucked up a little.
    Anyone else can relate?

See you in a year. - graybeard

2. I'm coming up on 19 and I started when I was 14. Personally, the only thing I noticed for sure, is that it kind of weened me off of all my immature tendencies. Just all the random, annoying, things that most kids those age would do. It basically chilled me out. But, that's only from my perspective, from someone else's I might have changed a whole lot that I don't even think about. In reality, weed shouldn't "dull" you down, unless you are already a generally dull and boring person. One of the quotes in my sig speaks on this.

3. #3 KrunksGroove, Jan 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
    Yeah bro. The weeds will make you stupid, be careful. Gary Busey, Danny Bonaduce, and Charlie Sheen all injected the marijuanas as young kids. Now look at them. And don't be fooled by the fact that they have wildly successful acting careers, they are all mental.

4. Youre gunna get raided

Party at my house

5. ...lmfao 😂

6. In the "will I get raided" post you said you've been smoking for 6 months, and here 4 years.... Hmmmm

Turn on, tune in, drop out

7. #7 Old School Smoker, Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
    Aw c'mon now. I started smoking 4 months after my 13th birthday. I am 55 today. I am jobless and my family and friends hate me. I sit around all day everyday posting on GC for hours and hours and hours. I have no life. I am emotionally immature. And you say that is a problem? Aw, c'mon now.....

8. I can say goin on 19 now. I started smoking 2 weeks before my 13th birthday remember it like it was yesterday. I will say I lost friends and made some of my best ones with weed. I have even lost family but only because they don't relize that I'm doing what I Wana do and that' should be all that matters. I have been a heavy smoker ever since I've started. Never cared for school as much hell I was expelled twice from two different schools. (My fault being young and stupid woth weed) but other than that I base my success of it and am in the progress of becoming a bigger success. I mean it's not everyday you get to meet and hang out with the 2014 secret cup winner in colorado. But if I didn't smoke I guess he would be nobody to me. But either way it's what u choose. If u tell yourself it'll hurt u in life then it will if u tell yourself you will become a success then you will. It's all mind games in my opinion.

9. Thats my friend we share this account im 18 hes turning 18

10. Well u do post all day? So with all seriousness are you forreal or being sarcastic lol?

11. A little bit of both. But read my posts and then you can decide. Yes, Weed probably fucked me up in certain ways, but IDGAF. I love weed.

12. Nice try!
    Now both of you are banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.