High School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IntergalacticFalcon, Jan 21, 2014.

1. I was high in pre eng and the teach was really cool, he said you must be hungry! And said you must be hungry, you missed breakfast, I knew what he was getting at but I was just like oh Jesus... Then one time I got breakfast from the breakfast line high and the lunch lady shook her head at me and said "snack line only one time today"

2. its hilarious when you kno people know but dont want them to know hahaSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm only out of high school for under a year now, but god it was a shithole. I wasn't the most loved, I went from unknown to disliked because of how I looked at the time (pretty scraggly mustache and long unkempt hair) people used to think I smoked long before I actually did, which was halfway into senior year. By the time I got to senior year, my social circle had expanded drastically. I was even somewhat popular as one of the school's potheads, and I didn't mind it. I never got in trouble for weed at school. I had a car for senior year so I would leave on my free periods and smoke out my car or if it was nice out, drive to somewhere I could smoke. A lot of my "friends" from that era turned out to be fiends and druggies (a word I'm not sure how to use on this site) who would steal from each other and stores and it just wasn't chill. But I still have a few good friends from these last few years so I'm not complaining.