High School.

Discussion in 'General' started by stillblaziinn, Oct 13, 2012.

1. What do you guys think of your high school years? Did you have good or bad experinces? I feel like either half the people I know say high school was the best years of their lives and others say they hated it.

I myself am a senior in high school and overall I like it, but I just feel like all the people around me are so fucking shady. Just immature and self-centered. Plus the school I go to is top in the state and alot of the kids have money. Some of them are just crazy out of hand and literally will not survive in the world on their own or without their parents money. It's pathetic.

Sooo just wondering everyone elses thoughts/views.

2. At the time I really just wanted to graduate and be an adult on my own. Now, I wish I was still sitting in the courtyard during lunch. Sad thing when you graduate is all your friends begin to start their lives and split. I miss everyone being in one place.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I can see that. Alot of adults and college graduates that I know say barley talk to any of their high school friends.

4. High School has it's on spot in everyone's life. It was a pretty good experience made alot of good connections with people I still hang out with and visit at their colleges.

College is alot better. It's the more extremes though. They can either be some of the raddest people you never thought you would get the pleasure of knowing or they are the bitchy spoiled brats.

5. During high school I hated it. I didn't want to do all the homework.... study for tests... do projects... go to class... pay attention... learn things I'm not interested in (and believe me, I didn't do shit)... I didn't look at how awesome it really was... how 0 real responsibility I had, how 0 real worries I had.... how much fun I was having.... until it was all over.... THEN I realized that I should have done more, and they were the best years of my life. and I miss it dearly. I can't stand high school kids, though. couldn't while I was that age, and can't now.

6. Some bad , mostly awesome.

But shit high schools lame as fuck compared to college .

7. my first hgih school i hated it, said fuck homework, then said fuck gym class, then eventually said fuck this im out. then i transfered to an alternitive school, and that place was THE SHIIIIIIT!!! everybody was laid back even the teachers, everybody did they own thing and whatever they wanted really and still graduated.

8. I thought I'd miss it. But after starting college, I've realized just how shitty highschool and the kids there are.

9. High school is great if you have good friends, but if not then it's a pain in the ass.

10. In school I was a quiet kid who was stoned a lot. Didn't really talk to anyone, just said hello to people I knew. Outside of school I partied a lot.

11. Mostly the people who say High School School was the best times of their life peak during that period. Back to the topic, H.S. is nothing compared to College, Senior Year I enjoyed because that's when I met MJ glad I did though and from there, I stopped giving a shit about teenage drama or whatever the fuck goes on there.

12. When people say high school was the best years of there life it makes me sad cuz that means everything is down hill frOm there for them. Fuck that tho I'm still kicking and want my whOle life to be the best years of my life.

13. I'd kill to go back to high-school, and I've only been out for like three years. shit was so much fun. at the time I hated it, but looking back it was such a blast