Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High school wrestling while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cincle38, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Ok I wrestle and I always wondered what would it be like to go to practice high. The practices are very intense and breathtaking. Would being high make the practice harder or easier.

2. Depends.

I LOVE working out high.

I feel like I have infinite energy.

But I know a lot of people who turn into potatoes when high.

And to workout for them would be a nightmare.

3. I tried wrestling a bit in hs. Fucking hardest shit ever. Coach would heat the room up to the 90s and close all doors. Very small room too. I would never get high before a hard practice though.

Dam I couldn't imagine doing all the hard shit we do at practice in 90 degree room temperature. That's like a death sentence

4. Bro, the guy made us carry kids on our back up bleachers while it was RAINING. One time I didn't eat breakfast, lunch or bring water to practice. We weren't allowed to share water or go out to get some. I collapsed right when practice ended and just laid on the cool ground outside for like 15 min.

5. Idk i never really went out for wrestling. Everyone always said it was dumb. And i'm tall so naturally it was basketball. I do watch the practices though and i doubt it would be fun doing that stuff high. Plus after like the first twenty minutes you would be sober. So your whole practice would be like getting choked out and slammed while coming down from a high. Does that sound fun lol? Just smoke afterwards. But people do say the same thing about football and i play that high all the time so idk.

6. Yep I used to do that all the time after a hard practice laying down on the cool ground was the best feeling ever just to relax

7. Just try not to get a boner, could be awkward.