High School Tokers

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Potato Skins, Oct 4, 2013.

1. I remember my sophomore year me and some friends would always toke up before school. My 1st period class was a welding class and we were so stoned we thought it would be a good idea to toke up in the back of class. The front of the class was nothing but the desks and chairs and the back was outdoors were we welded with the machines... We had a left over blunt and just had a session like it was nothing... After the sesh the teacher said she smelled weed, we kept it cool she didn't even question us... The teacher ended up accusing another student, saying she was gonna expel him. We were high so we were laughing our asses off, she ended up not doing anything but man were those the high school days

2. Man, I used to bake in 8th grade... Just go into the woods.

3. Not a chance. My school was really anal about all that. Always bringing in drug dogs and whatnot.One kid was gutsy enough to do it in the bathroom and you could smell it throughout the whole building. I don't remember what ended up happening to him.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #44 hyperballad, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    I know a lot of students who did - they would go on the roof and smoke. I didnt start smoking until I was out of hs, though. Also I went to a private school that drug tested "randomly" by hair samples, so there was a pretty huge risk in doing so. 

5. Me and my friend would "go to the library" and sneak out and hotbox a portapotty lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I had jays and i had a device that made my smoke smell like fabric softener straight up in the locker room while the class is in thr weight roomSent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A sploof?

8. #48 unicornballs, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    Lol i used to smoke all over fuckin school hahaha rolled on the school bus :smoking: once even cleaned out a pipe and packed a bowl in history classMe and my bro used to smoke in the park at lunch break all the time too

9. Fuck no, always played it smart. Never smoked in or around school. But got superrrrr blazed before at my place every day  :bongin:

10. Junior year, field trip day, going to a boat show. I figured its a good time to make edibles. Made 4 fire crackers, 1 g in each one. I got to school, hopped in my buddys truck, Pulled out half a gallon of milk, and 4 edibles. We each ate 1 and a half, and I was going to save the other for around lunch. At this point I realized I was going to be baked out of my mind. I decided i didnt feel like carrying around a big snack wrapped in aluminum foil so we each ate another half.

Next thing I know, Im walking from home room to the class waiting to leave. I see the class walking with a teacher so i figure this is where i belong. I follow them, and the next thing i know were getting lead into the gym, i look inside, and they have cops, metal detectors, a bunch of teachers searching peoples bags. Watched a bunch of friends throw their lighters between the trash can and trash bag lol. 2 of my friends had bud on them. At this point we were all pretty worried, and I was pretty mad that I decided to jump into this class. Turns out they pulled a bunch of random classes to search, and they pulled our field trip classes homeroom. Thankfully no one got busted.

We all got on the bus, went to the local boat company HQ and ate some big ass breakfast. At this point the edible is almost at full effect. I get back on the bus, sleep, wake up in new orleans. Get off the bus, bunch of us decided to sneak out and go to bourbon street, one of my friends having a fake id, it was a great time, we get back to the boat show, inside were like the only people under 30 years old. There beer every where, free condoms, and half naked women. Companys showing off their products were just giving away beer. Even more fun.

Smoked a bowl in a alley nearby, hopped on the bus, and took another good nap on the way home. Good time indeed.

11. #51 TheShadow420, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    Ah, good ol' 'murican detention. I would honestly prefer detention over what we got here ... my friend got kicked outta the school cause the school saw his tweets about marijuana (they thought I and the friend also blazed up with the foreign exchange student)... he was given a second chance and is back now, plus majority of the school now has their Twitter accounts protected because teachers spy on us on social networks. Go figure.

Still in High School. :<

12. I vaped in the shower before school all the time during my senior year. I had mostly bullshit classes like music appreciation in the morning so I loved being high and just sitting there listening to the music and eating my poptart

13. Used to smoke all the time in high school until I got caught in Gr. 11. Cops were called, no charges since it was my first time, and I got a two week suspension. Only did it a few times since then.

14. #55 masterkush410, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    In high school we had this excursion at a theme park called lunar park next to the ocean. So we pre rolled like 4 doobies for that day. When we got there we smoke our first doobie in the public toilets just outside lunar park, there were tons of empty ones so it was allgud, our second and third doobie we smoked was pretty hilarious coz we went on the side of lunar park under the dock platform. We had a stoner circle at the side of the theme park with a full view of the Sydney harbour bridge and opera house aha. We'll what made this funny was that when we were passing the doobie around, two taxi boats passed by and they were filled with tourists with cameras ahaha. So we were smoking and they were just looking at us confused asf. We just smoking chilling, waving at them ahaha. We'll we were pretty much lit the whole day for 6 hours at the park and it was a sick as experience coz none of our other classmates new so when we head back we were just trying all the rides and food. Even got two numbers that day from these two beautiful babes that I picked up, smooth talking whilst the weed was in me.

15. I smoked under the bleachers, in bathrooms. On the street next to the school, the dugout. Behind trialer, anywhere really. But I'd mostly leave to my friends house, who lived 2inutes off campus and hotbox his van, then return to school, giving no fucks lol. Those were the good ole days...Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I mostly just smoked before school. Too sketchy when they randomly bring the dogs in haha. I used to bring edibles with me though occasionally. Everybody would always be trying to get just a bite, like no get the fuck outta here bitxhSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I used to blaze at school, but I learned my lesson after one too many close calls.

I'll wake 'n' bake and go to school high, but I'll never have anything on me while on school grounds.

To each their own.

But I find that being high in class makes time go by quicker, while also making the subject much more interesting, and just generally making being at school more tolerable.

Ever been in Chemistry and watched small-scale explosions, melted shit, burned shit, etc. while stoned off your ass? It's fuckin' awesome. 

I daresay I've had more fun being high at school than I have being high outside of school.

But it really boils down to opinion, and I respect your's.

18. I used to have Physics right after lunch my senior year... Me and a few friends would toke up when we went out to lunch and then go listen to this guy preach about black holes and why Religion is bogus. Those were the faukin' days

19. I do the exact same thing now, use my mflb in my car during school to vape, leaves no scent. Vape while driving to school, vape during school, leave school drive around vaping vape before practices VAPE VAPE VAPE VAPE that thing is fucking awesome.