High School Tokers

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Potato Skins, Oct 4, 2013.

1. i never went to school high, that wouldve just been a waste of a buzz.

2. My places were well-hidden enough and easy to remember.  I had 2; one for each of the routes I sometimes drove to school.  I had a small-ass bowl at the time and never had a large stash, so I'd always hold onto it in an empty cigarette pack.

3. Going to school high is fun as fuck. Everything is funny.

----------------------------------
    Roll, Roll, Roll Your Joint
    Twist It At The End
    Light It Up, Take A Puff,
    Pass It To A Friend!

4. I'll bet it's been quite an experience, going to school high and posting about it on the internet-, fuck, how did I ever deny myself that rite of passage. You keep on keepin on, bro, for both of us.

5. I used to light up before school. I remember one time I bitched out bc I got so high. I was like "naw I'm staying home today." That was the only time. All other times were fun as hell, except when the teacher made me read good thing I'm a good reader.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Indubitably

Twist It At The End
    Pass It To A Friend!

7. Did the teacher ever fuck with you? Cause they did plenty with yes sir they did eff with me mmhmm.

Twist It At The End
    Pass It To A Friend!

8. I went to school high once, did the same thing i ussually do in school just stoned. And it makes school feel even more longer :/, it was alright i.guess

I like to smoke.

9. #29 ninja_toker, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    They never knew because I was pretty good at hidin it, after some practice of course, and I was the type of kid that you'd never know I smoke.

10. Well aren't you cool? The teachers that fucked with me are stoners. So it was funny to me. :D

Twist It At The End
    Pass It To A Friend!

11. Dude, I wish my teachers were like that. There was this one time tho that me and my bro was talkin to this teacher we were cool with and we said "can u drive us to our drug dealers house?" And he just did like a double take and said "did u really just say that to me?"

12. In my car in the parking lot or somewhere near the school during lunch

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. My friends smoked under the lunch table once..I was too scared to join lol no clue how they got away with it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I was in in school suspension for being tardy and I asked to use to restroom. I packed my one hitter twice in the bathroom and lit that bitch up!
    Needless to say, the rest of the suspension felt like 10 minutes. I had 4 hours left to go.

Twist It At The End
    Pass It To A Friend!

15. I used to use a one hitter and a sploof.
    Never got caught.

16. Haha i used to get high EVERY single day at lunch my 10, 11, and, 12 years. I had the best of times.
    My 10th grade year i had welding class right after lunch along with my smoking buddies and that was always the shit.
    My 11th grade year it was weight class (strength and conditioning) and let me tell you, some days that could be the best, and others you wish you could just go die lol! Had the coolest teacher ever though. Everyone knew he used to be a big stoner back in his day haha, and I've even toked it up with his son who was in my grade.

17. High school dugouts, parking lot

18. When i was in grade 9 I smoked in the teachers washroom all the time. It locked and the teachers hardly used it at all. I would just dismantle the smoke detector and blaze. I stole a key for it from the janitors room. Never got caught, but once I overheard a teacher saying it smelled funny in the bathroom hahah.

I know it was risky, but I tend to have a bad habit of doing risky things without really thinking about the consequences.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I actually smoke with my 2 stoner buddys just about everyday/every other day at the park next to the high school since 2nd semester last year.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

20. Back in grade 10 my friend and I would roll and smoke in this empty stairwell by the library or in the bathroom. Rolled in the library a few times. Always had a bong with me so when we had more time (lunch, spares, etc.) we'd go to what was called "the hill" or "the fort" (the hill is the biggest hill in town about a 5 min walk from the school, most other tokers went there too. The fort was a tree house sort of thing built by some friends as a sort of safe house for smoking lol, it was in the forest surrounding the school, about a 7 minute walk in) and just get really baked all the time. Looking back at it now, smoking in the school and having a bong on me all the time was retarded on my end. Good times though, never got caught. :smoke: