High School students beware!

Discussion in 'General' started by amsterdamage, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Can you believe this!! :eek:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/dec/16/millington-police-arrest-several-students-millingt/

2. ew a Narc

3. Remember kids: Dont sell to strangers!

4. Thats pathetic.
    Dont they have other pointless things to do?

5. Tricky bastards.

It's a shame that the cops think they are helping the community by fucking up these kids lives.

Shouldn't they be saving UC sting operations for more important things? Busting high school kids for some weed and pills doesn't seem like a constructive use of taxpayer dollars.

• Like Like x 1
  6. that sucks.
    glad im not in high school anymore. :)

7. this is how my dad got arrested in the sixties for selling acid except he was in college and they got rid of his scholarship and he couldn't go to college anymore

it basically ruined his life

this is sick and should be illegal under invasion of privacy laws

8. what a waste of space. (the cop)

9. Wait.. how isn't this entrapment? Anyone care to shed some light on this for me? Not on the up on US law, but from what I've heard a cop can't ask to buy drugs. If you ask the cop if he needs drugs, then yea..

10. Thats so pathetic. I mean there is people on the streets being murdered, raped, and god knows what else, and police take pride in doing shit like this. Just pathetic.

It's not entrapment. If a cop couldn't ask to buy drugs than undercover stings wouldn't be possible mate.

11. FUCKED UP.

Seriously, they charged taxpayers for a fake education to put those same taxpayers kids in prison. How fucked up is that?

12. Damn that sucks

Luckily i don't associate with kids at my school

13. I can somewhat see the point of them doing this..for the ecstasy cases, which can be dangerous buying. But as for the ones selling marijuana, dumb...

14. Thanks for the clarification. My thoughts were based on something I'd heard a couple of times awhile back (couple years..topic of entrapment doesn't come up too much):wave:

15. Yikes,
    that's fucked up. :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  16. That's fucked up, I feel bad for your dad.

17. Ha wow im a new kid at my high school and i just meet a GC member last week .

he prob isnt gunna trust me after reading this thread :(

but thats still pretty funny/fucked up/unbelievable

i need to do more research on the laws cause i thought that would be completely illegal (invasion of privacy ase or something) to go around pretending to be a hs student ...especially since you kid bust kids in high school for that anywhere in the united states

18. Am I the only person that doesn't think this is 'fucked up' and 'cops are loserss with no life'? I think weedling out drug dealers at educational facilities is perfect use of tax money. Pretty much, you know what your getting into if you decide to deal at school. These kids were obviously stupid about it, drew a lot of attention to themselves, and got caught. You can't expect a slap on the wrist if you get caugh doing that, especially if your an adult. Remember folks, they're not targeting innocent marijuana users, they were targeting the dealers, coke, thiz, pot....

19. absolute fucking bullshit

20. That's insane, I've heard rumors of some one at my school becoming a narc. She was going to jail and they gave her an opportunity to become a narc instead. Yeah, I know right?