"HIGH school story"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by curtislowe, Sep 18, 2010.

1. so this one time me and my friend decided to go to a high school football game stoned there me and my friend left his house about an hour and a half before the game so we would have time to toke we went to this patch of woods across from the football field we also decided that we werent just going to go a little stoned we decided that we were going to go extremely unnaturally stoned we each smoke two jays and a bowl i was so stoned that my vision looked like it was going frame by frame like the music video for take on me when we emerged from the woods it was already the second quarter we walked up to the ticket lady bought our ticket and walked in we then noticed the place was crawling with cops we were on our way up to the bleachers and standing right next to the steps was a cop with a drug sniffing dog i started freaking out not physically but mentally we then turned around and walked back out of the game and back to my friends house.

probably one of my scariest memories of being high

2. you tweaked bad though dude hahaah. too bad you couldnt stay for the game hhaha :rolleyes:

3. we lost anyway

4. Was that entire post one sentence? That's quite an achievement :eek:

5. coll sroty bor

6. I don't understand, are people supposed to use punctuation in their posts?!

7. Cool story bro.