High school files on students

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nba, Apr 20, 2013.

1. So today I got to thinking, what happens to your file after you graduate high school? I graduated high school last year and remembered I had a pretty big file about all the bad stuff I did in high school. I don't know if any of your high schools did the same thing but if so what happens to that file once you graduate? Do they toss it? Can I pick it up? Haha I just don't want this file to affect me in the future in some way. Like if I run for a government position I don't want them to have access to my high school file and see how much of a fuck up I use to be. Any thoughts and comments appreciated.

2. Yeah, it goes on your credit score, police record, background info, all that jazz... Good luck for pez tho :wave:

3. Credit score? Haha what? How will the dumb shit I did in high school affect my credit score?

4. they could use it as character evidence. i dont really know

5. Ohh how I need a sarcast-a-button.

But that's just it, dumb shit you did in high school, they destroy them when you graduate or drop out.

6. I don't know about disciplinary records because I didn't really get in trouble in high school, but during the week when we had graduation rehearsals every morning we got a file full of our academic records and report cards and everything. We just took them home. They've got no use for holding onto crap like that.

7. Don't know if they still keep those files, but I do know they keep your grades and the classes you took.

8. I didn't graduate but I would have loved to see mine:devious:

9. I wanna burn mine

10. Damn op! How bad was some of this stuff you did?!

*pulls up comfy chair*

Tell us some stories op! ;)

11. This thread makes me wish I smoked weed/was a rebel in high school. Starting in college and getting into that rebellious "fuck school" stage isn't a good mix :X

12. My senior year of high school towards the end they handed us all our "permanent" records and told us to do what we wanted with them. I had a blast reading through all my shit I did when I was in elementary school. Apparently I kicked some dudes ass because he wouldn't let me play four square :p

13. i wanna see my too, haha since i was expelled from an entire school board for carrying a crap ton of weapons on me.

14. How many and what kind of weapons? And why? This sounds like it could be a good story.

15. ok so heres the story:

Second period had just begun (I was in grade 11) and i went to class and listened to the lesson and finished the assign text book work. I decided to go out for a smoke, so i went and asked my teacher if i could use the washroom. I went out the school and smoked a cigarette off school property. I walked back in through the front doors and my name gets called down on the PA system.

I walk into the office and the secretary asked me where i was, and i said just out by the side walk for 4 minutes having a smoke. She asked me what kind of smoke and at this point i was like o.o??. I said a cigarette. She said alright and told me to sit down. and after about 5 minutes the vice principal came in and told me that a teacher said they saw me smoking marijuana lol. I said no i wasn't and that if i smoked marijuana i would reek right now and u would be able to smell it in my breath and shit. The vice principal then said oh well i just wanna be sure, can you empty out your pockets for me? So im like fuck no.

He's like alright then ill have to call the police and im like alright go for it and at this point im kinda tripping. The police came after 4 hours. They patted me down and felt all this shit on me. I had a spring assisted karambit knife,extendo, 12 inch hunting knife. They put me against the wall and arrested me and charged with possession of prohibited weapons. Mind you this school was in the richest city in the province, the entire office was scared. I also got expelled from the school board for a year.

16. But.... Why? Why would you even want to have all that with you at school?

17. i was dealing with Quarter pounds a d half pounds and got robbed before.