High School Ditch Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongindaSmoke, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Hmmmm I wonder what school this could possibly be, not nv???

Pen props and security guards lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. my most memorable ditches 1

went to smoke it up with a friend during lunch had little weed so we both went mad with a pick and got this ball of resin built up. smoked it up just enough to feel a buzz. ended up returning to school after our "lunch" 30min after school got out for the day...the rest of the time in between was spent in a time warp lol making a bong with random bottle's, tuck tap and a 3/8" drive socket.

time 2
    went with the same guy and a Asian friend. got to the guys room I had my 2L pop bottle hookah and the guy had a pipe. one thing lead to another and me and the guy were chanting at the Asian guy to suck harder as he is taking double hits. since I was sticking to my hookah and the other guy to his pipe.....got high went down to the kitchen for ice cream. asian guy got ice cream first and sat on the other side of the kitch. then me and the guy are getting ice cream and we just have that what moment and. look back at the Asian and he has this god horrifying im going to stone cold kill you look on his face. and we all burst into laughter...the rest of the day I just don't remember

i think that was grade 9.....the guy ended up getting busted by his mother and went into the hard stuff and haven't talked to him since the bust. and the Asian. i see him every once and awhile but has quit weed and is a musician now