High School Ditch Stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongindaSmoke, Feb 18, 2009.

1. #21 JM., Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Back when I was a senior, I was gonna go over to my friends house to smoke. I rode the bus to school with my weed already on me, then walked off campus and started towards his house.

On the way to my friends house, I got passed by 2 cops which scared the shit outta me. Then when I am about 3 blocks from my friends house, I have to go across a crosswalk and past a small police station. As I was going across the crosswalk a K-9 unit stopped at the light where I was crossing..I thought the dog was gonna start barking like crazy (was already paranoid :p)

In the end I got to my friends house and we smoked and ordered some pizza. Highschool was fun :]

EDIT:Forgot one :p

One other time with the same friend, we had just bought weed from this 60somethin year old lady and were heading to the Smokers Depot to buy a new bowl. On the way there my friend stopped to smoke a cig and just as he did an undercover cop pulled up..

Luckily my friend was on his cellphone at the time because when the cop asked what we were doing I just said, "We just went out to get some lunch when my car broke down (we were walking, lol no car in sight) he is calling to get us a ride." The cop actually believed it and told us to hurry up, lol. Only had 3 run-ins with cops so far when I had weed on me..hopefully I won't have anymore..

2. Well when I used to be in school I used to blaze on a couple of Joints before school another 2 at break and 5 more at lunch, good days. :D

3. I ditched school one day and I started posting this crazy ass story about ditching school.:hello:

4. couple times me and my friends woudl ditch 7th and 8th hr and go to our park and just sit there. then the first few times i had my friend call my guy up cause they iknew each other from a few classes a couple years ago. we went to his house and smoked. we'd always wait for the librarian to go in this back room and high tail it out of there. lmao. good times

5. iunno about u guys but when u cut class at my school, they call home and if you dont have an excuse u get detention/suspension

6. i would never get called. like this year i even cut for like the last 3 hrs of school sometimes a couple of days. never got called. and if i did i'll just siad the teach didnt see me

7. My most memorable ditching of school was when my friend and I found a baggie with about an eighth of dank in it in the parking lot before school. It was literally just sitting in the lot next to a car, so we both look at each other, and decided to cut after our first period test.

After the test we bolt out the door and make a run for my car. Security at my HS was a bitch, they didn't let anyone leave, so we had to be stealthy. A teacher saw us and tried to yell at us, but we just kept on truckin. Got to my car, took off, and smoked FACE all day long. Free buds, and never got caught. It was AWESOME

8. #28 Pilsbury dBoy, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Well I have ninth period off every day this year (the last period of the day) and on thursdays I have 7th, 8th, and 9th off so I technically dont cut any real classes usually, but me and my friends used to drive around cleveland smoking out of his bubbler or my bong. He's been on a t-break for a while, but we had some great times drivin around blazin listening to Tosh and Marley and Floyd. On an average day, Ill smoke on the way to school, and then Ill get there and walk around the area with my dude smoking another few, go to school, blaze at lunch, and then match again ninth period.

I only cut more than one class in a row a few times, but one day we had some all school assembly thing for the entire afternoon. Me and my friend had blazed before it, and we just got sick of sitting there so he asked me and some other kids if we wanted to go to his house and toke. I was holding an oz, so I was like fuck it, lets leave and smoke it all. We just walked out the back and nobody stopped us. We went over to his house and smoked the entire ounce during that afternoon. We got extremely blazed and ate like three boxes of waffles and all of his food :smoke: His mom came home and she is a stoner so she was like alright ill just leave you guys alone... and she put on some trippy music and left to go shopping or something haha

9. you only had 6 classes? Shittt, we've got 8 periods

10. shit i only had 4 classes. But heres my story.
    after 2nd hour me and my buddy spat ran across these tennis courts we had, jumped a fence and booked it to my car. Had about a quarter waiting in the car and then we met up with some girl my friend new and i ended up dating her for a good year lol.

11. At my school, we have 6 periods. I usually cut the last three. or cut after second, come back right before 5th or 6th. I would wait till passing times and go see if any teachers were around the door by art. If there isnt , I just walk out and start towards my house. If there is, I go wait in the bathroom till the bell rings and usually the security is gone. Its about a 15 or 20 minute walk, when I get home I usually call my dealer for an eighth or a gram, unless I already had some.

12. I was a pussy in high school.... But I did definitely go get subway or some shit senior year all the time without senior privileges. Just wish I smoked then I had study halls the last two periods so could of easily left and blazed

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I got one more tardy until i get truancy so no ditching for me until next year!

Tis I who now stand ready to snuff out the brief candle of your worthless life. I, Dormammu.

14. A LONG time ago in high school our school had a unofficial senior skip day. Most of the stoners would be out "sick" that day. Our day started great. My GF and me went with a friend and his girl who had his moms car. We start driving to a resort lake and smoked a number on the way. My buddy that was driving ran a stop sign. We got hit by a car doing about 60. It actually ripped the trunk off of his car. No one was seriously hurt but talk about a buzz kill...

15. #35 Currin_0, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    I left school to smoke..left like 2nd period.. it was a 8ish mile walk..If i remember correctly i seen like 7 cops pass me.. i made it a mile then a school cop got me.. i was walking up this T road, and i was going right, and when i got in the copcar the cop was going left.. (route on computer)
    He picked me up 10feet away from turning right.. funny thing is i stopped to talk to a friend for a few mins a few mins before the cop got me.. so i woulda made it:angry:
    Anyways cop took me back to school and one of the things he said to me before he let me go to school security was " your not one of my frequent flyers" as i never got caught compared to other stoners..
    But nothing happened As i told them i was having a bad day and they told me to go to class and w will deal with it later.. and i left that highschool a month later cause it was a shitty school.

16. I prolly had one of the best senior years I could ask for.......

We had senior skip day on my birthday...day after 420! Doesnt get much better than that.....it was like everybody skipped cuz it was my Bday lol :yay:  We all went up to this big ass park and just played games....got high and BBQ....music etc

17. I remember junior year, senior skip day was on 420.. mad.

18. I missed 86 days my senior year lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. One time I got out of school for some reason and my best friend at the time was like 'DUUUUDDEEE get me out of class' so I walk to his school go in find his class and tell the teacher that the dean wants to see him. Didn't even question it and I had no pass or anything the next day the teacher didn't say shit and no call home either.

It's all just one big conspiracy

20. #40 smokeE, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    March 2014 or April I forgot

Me and three other friends had fucking in school suspension for two days because we tried to smoke in the woods behind our school but they only found an entourage on my friend I had the bag of weed in my pants and we told them we were ordering Chinese food since it was during lunch so after school we just smoked the bag anyways

The next day So on the second day of ISS my friend is like I have an eighth and to put down five dollars so we could all smoke on it so I do and we rolled 2 blunts and a really long one with two connected together I didn't even hit that one because I was high out my mind only like 5 hits my hands were swollen as fuck from the cold. We got to chill at his house and they smoked the whole blunt while I was chillin in the house then we came to school and we were fucking smacked and the security guards thought we skipped although we got there four hours late and one knew we were high as fuck the administrators were mad so we got another day of iss and just went to ds Then we chilled for an hour ate lunch and slept for another hour went home and napped

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum