High questions with JV: Astral projection thoughts?

Discussion in 'General' started by minicoupe3, Oct 29, 2013.

1. So I have been pondering about the idea of astral projection and its got me a lot more interested. I'm Trying to learn more about it so this question isn't for the average stoner who isn't familiar with the theory. So if you don't know what Astral projection is, leave or look it up. What do you all know? Is it just like lucid dreaming? Have any of you done it? Is it safe? Much feedback welcome

"It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47

2. Try philosophy section. Most homies irl and here have no clue what that is, I only do cause..... I actually don't know why I know what it is, but isn't it like sending ur soul into the "spirt world" or some shit? Idk, if u succeed in doing it more power to u, I don't know if I believe it's possible tho

3. #3 Deleted member 194034, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    Its like tripping on DMT. Just more controllable and takes alot work to get to the state of mind (hours upon Hours of meditation). Most of the main religions some beleive were birthed from astral perjection. Mohammed would meditate for long hours in caves and would receive revelations that led to islam. Buddha would meditate too, for long periods of time and then was "enlightened" to the fact the attachment causes suffering which led to buddhism. and many other religions too even christianity. Basically what is beleived that happens when you go in these deep states of meditation is all fleshy emotion and desire is gone and you will able to see the world through a super concousness which somebeleive is seeing things through God's eyes. Some others may interprete it as complete collapse of the ego. This is why they call it astral perjection because your leaving your body and its petty emotions, concerns and habits behind only leaving your true self.

4. Also lucid dreaming could be considered a type of astral perjection.

5. It's pretty crazy.

6. To put it bluntly its pretty much the idea of essentially leaving your physical body and into the astral plane. The thing is though I have had some sleep paralysis in the past. This is where you are close to the state of astral projection. And since then I've been trying to do it again. I've been watching mad videos. Smoking blunts meditating trying to do it. And I get close to the vibrational stage. But that's it. I also don't really believe if its going to another dimension. I think it's all in the mind really. But that's why I want to achieve it so I can find out.

"It started out kinda scary though.. Yo PRO peep the scenario. We had the caps,fire, and the shrooms like Mario" -longlivesteelo #47