Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokin86, Feb 27, 2009.

1. I'm not a novice smoker by all means, but rather lately I've been getting stomach aches after I eat when I blaze, and when I eat while I'm stoned. (I usually eat after I get the munchies and the high wares off). Anywhose, my main concern is I always get cold feet and hands and I usually get a little paranoid (I UNDERSTAND it's mind over matter and I know it's the nice herb, but I don't let it get to me too much, its just my body acts retarted sometimes.) I don't know why my tolerance is low, but I think it's due to Low Blood Pressure after my peak high (usually last 30-1 1/2 hours).

So...does anybody else experience the same effect and does anybody have any remedies?

2. Yeah,
    and no. If i distract myself, it doesn't bother me.

3. I have a history of high blood pressure myself.

Sometimes when I get too high (yes, i can get TOO high :p) I'll get dizzy and sick to my stomach.

Barfing helps. :x

4. Ive gotten cold before, but I figured it was just the room...also my feet are cold already

5. only time i felt cold was when i was smoking outside when it was like 25 out...i wasnt 2 cold untill i got stoned tho then my hands felt super cold

6. yeah that's weird, i always get freezing whenever i'm high. like idk if it's because my house is cold or what but i'm def not as cold sober as i am while high. it's so uncomfortable.