Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Onamic99, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Would you rather eat edibles or smoke for the rest if your life which would you choose and why?

Only edibles and smoking weed not hash or anything like that

2. edibles because they get you higher

3. smoke hands down. edibles might get you higher, but they take alot more green and if they go bad, you are screwed. (I'm assuming edibles are brownies/cookies/muffins/etc....) You only get a day or two of them being actually good enough to eat, and that's only if you don't eat more of them while high or by accident (has happened lol) At least with smoke, you can keep weed for a week to two weeks depending on your care for it.

4. canna cocunut oil lasts a while and get you higher totally not a waste when used with soy lecithin.

5. Smoking, definitely. I don't just enjoy the high, I really enjoy the actual ritual of smoking.