High Quallity Grow Cabinets - Which To Choose?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MarquisGemini, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Hey guys.

I now own my own house at age 25, and before I start a large grow I am looking to learn. I'm not in any rush, I don't need money, growing weed is just what I want to do in the future. I got to where I am now by not rushing ahead and keeping my head on my shoulders.

I have not built a stealth grow room yet, and even so, it will take months and I am not ready to grow more than 1-3 plants yet. Considering I have money, I instead am going to buy one of these high quallity grow cabinets, so I can just have it in my room too-

http://www.hg-hydroponics.co.uk/grow-cabinets-1-c.asp

Problem is, I don't know what type of system I would want to go with. I know I cant go soil because theyre too small. I want to grow medicinal grade bud for now, I want to learn potency before I learn weight.

Should I go for a Hydroponic system?
    Or an Aeroponic system?

2. Excellent start.....quality over quantity....I think aero will be your best bet for quick growth and quick flower for the space you desire. The only burden you will have over hydro is jet or sprayer maintenance....keeps your shit clean and youll do fine.

3. Build your own and make it as tall as you can. You won't regret it.

4. This is true, even with money not being an issue, you will get exactly what you want if you build it yourself. I built a little 2x2x5 for a single plant (in my Jedi Kush grow log) and got exactly what I wanted through a little trial and error. This was the best part of the grow and I learned a lot about it. Growing in your own box in soil is a great way to learn, and if very forgiving.