Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~~~High Quality OG kush~~~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by aBats, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Wish you could see this in real life, looks almost white from the crystal. Sadly i only have an iphone to take these pictures.
    [​IMG]

Heres the best close up on the crystal.
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like some fire.

3. Looks good, enjoy

4. Mann looks good and legit. Im so jealous, ive wanted to try og for a lonnnngggg time. Enjoy! :smoke:

5. yummy, but doesnt look as nice as some grand daddy i just grew out, shits purple and coated on coated with trichs xD

6. looks so good, too bad you didn't had a camera to shoot macros of that dank bud :(

anyways enjoy it man :smoke:

7. def some solid OG Kush. peep my thread for strains like Tahoe OG Kush and Michael Phelps OG Kush

8. then maybe you should make your own thread instead of bragging about it in this guys thread??

great pick up OP....very nice lookin stuff there!

9. Yeah i know, plan on asking for a high def camera for my birthday or maybe even wait till christmas.

10. looks incredible,, im jealous

11. looks pretty good

12. Damn looks like some bomb shit.

13. mmmm mmm mmm.

lovin that nug size.

have fun brother.

14. surely did.

15. still cant get hold of any of this in uk =(

16. Move to the states :smoke: