High Priorities' line-up

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by High Priorities, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Just joined here today and saw people have threads for their collections, so I wanted to do the same. I don't think I'll stop adding for a long time

It all started with my first bong bought from online (was underage, now I support local shops)

G-spot
    [​IMG]

Then the rest are in no particular order.

Triple bubbler (aka Nessie)
    [​IMG]

Less than $100. Pyrex beaker bottom/ tree perc/ splash guard/ ice pinch/ diffused downstem. Hell of a package, can't lie
    [​IMG]

Itza glass? I can't remember the name at the moment, but it diffuses in such a weird way, I had to have it. Thick glass and pretty compact.
    [​IMG]

This WAS one to remember. But while cleaning it, I screwed up and it slipped out of my hands. The downstem is now being used in the pure virtue straight tube (funny story) and the ashcatcher was from originally bought for the Pyrex.
    [​IMG]

This is the honeycomb diffuser built in on my Phx. Most $ piece I have, and yet hardly any pics of it. I know... But I Love this thing
    [​IMG]

The OG. Stands at 1 foot, 3 "ratchet" shields, and fully connected on both sides style in-line perc, 5mm at least. Amazing
    [​IMG]

SYN 9mm shower head diffused straight tube
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My favorite to use is dry spoon bowl design. I have probably 2 bowls for every bong I have. But this is my favorite bowl by far, if not favorite piece all together. Watched the man make it infront of my eyes. From the flame to my house in about 2 hours. Doesn't look like much in pic, but a lot of detail went into the functionality of this 1. (Aka skittles)
    [​IMG]

Delta 9 beaker base. Nothing special face ripper tho. (Free when you spend to much at 1 shop, haha)
    [​IMG]

Most recent purchase (last night). Pure Virtue Glass straight tube. Since I have to keep most my bongs packed away for safe keeping (2 puppies) I got this to use as my usual bong. But like I said, I'm more a bowl kinda guy but GREATLY appreciate a good bong when I see it.

And a bit of a group shot. This was not ALL of my pieces at the time, and it's been over a year since this pic so many more will be added on as I get pics of them. But this is about 75% of the big guys.
    [​IMG]

-High Priorities