Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High, or REALLY high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by J Roc, Jul 29, 2013.

1. What do you prefer, to just be high, or REALLY high? I have never been super stoned, but I was thinking about it tonight, so I was wondering if if was worth it. Is the high better? How?

2. i always aim to get super high. But it seems I dont enjoy being super stoned, I prefer to be moderately high. Most experiences of me being super baked have been not enjoyable in retrospect, but  it can be fun to get mega baked sometimes too. It depends on the setting and occasion

3. On a 1-10 scale, I'll get to 3-4 most evenings, a little higher at social events (none of my friends smoke). Every once in a while I'll crank it up to 8 just to blow out the cobwebs.

4. Really high is better in my opinion

5. O its definitely good every once in a while. But I prefer to smoke to get a little buzz or just high. If I'm alone I very rarely smoke more than .1g-.3g at a time.

6. Last night I was really high and it was incredible. It was the last weekend night I was able to chill with my cousins and my one cousin got home from a 9 day vacation last night, so I got stoned like a gravel road and it was awesome.

7. Getting super stoned is great. The time i remember being the most high was when I had just started hitting bongs. We were out on a trail away from school, standing on ice over the river, under the bridge. We ended up clearing four bowls out of this bong, two of the bowls being over half kief. We were absolutely fucking blazed. 

8. There's a certain point where you're just "too high." It's uncomfortable. Last night I hit BHO for the first time ever and as soon as I let the hit out of my lungs, I instantaneously passed out lol. That was a bit too high.

9. Depends on where im going that day. If its just to a store or some thing ill just want to be high. If its a concert i want to be high as a kite in the sky lol.

10. all comes down to indica and sativa

11. Functionally buzzed...unless it's before bed, then bring it on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Depends. When I was a day/night toker, day moderate buzz, night max for insomnia. Now I only smoke at night and have built up so much tolerance I plan on taking a week off. But not tonight :bongin: