Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High or Drunk First?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jt233, Nov 28, 2011.

1. drink first, get a great buzz, smoke a bowl..feeling fucking awesome..if im partying drink more have fun..huge smoke out at the end of the night. Chillin'

2. Wow looks like people are evenly divided. I would probably smoke first then drink maybe have some food in there too

3. I mean it goes both ways but in my experience, check my sig!

4. If I smoke first I can't drink beer. Tastes so bad high. Other alcohols than that do both whenever.

5. Bud before beer in the clear, beer before grass on your ass!

6. i dont drink anymore, at least for the moment. decided its too hardcore. but when i did i would always smoke first. cuz i dont like being drunk unless im high. but occasionally i would drink and then smoke as the drunk was starting to take effect.

7. Pretty much makes perfect sense to smoke before you drink.

Smoke, instantly get high, then immediately start drinking, and your high just transforms into being drunk. then you can smoke again after your drunk.

But some people get sick n shit for some reason, Ive never really understood that though.

8. Get a few beers in you then smoke and continue to drink and smoke

9. smoke, drink, smoke drink, smoke drink, smoke

I smoke all the time so it just goes hand in hand for me

10. Beer before bong, you're in the wrong.
    Bong before beer, you're in the clear ;)

11. Smoke till you feel it a little, not to much, drink till you feel a buzz, smoke more, then drink more, and repeat till you're satisfied. I find that if you get drunk off your ass right away and smoke you get the spins and feel sick. Or if you get really high right away then try to get drunk you get the same results and get sick too. It's moderation that keeps you from puking.

12. Sounds logical to do it in steps gradually increasing your buzz then High.

13. Chug a fourloko then smoke 2 joints and a gram out of a bong. then take 10 shots of vodka. fun night

14. Meh, I don't even like to smoke that much when I drink, because you just can't appreciate the full and pure cannabis high.

It seems to add another layer of "fucked up"-ness to your buzz, sure, but overall I enjoy smoking a lot more when I'm not drinking.

But my usual recipe goes: smoke, drink, than smoke again. ;)

15. Smoke before, otherwise you'll drink too much and end up puking or just pass out like a bitch, last time I started with smoking I ended up drinking like shitload of vodka but then I smoked again and it stopped me from ending up wasted somewhere, just so tired and chill after a night of heavy loading, nothing beats a nice jay 5.am on a nice early summer morning, see the sun rise up, all the hoes be sleeping and shit, damn I miss the summer right now lol

16. 1. Crack a beer
    2. Light joint
    3. ???????
    4. Profit

17. Bong before beer, you are in the clear
    Beer before bong, now that's just wrong

18. People say don't drink then smoke but I do it all the time, depends on how long you have been drinking I think.

19. My personal preference is as follows...

catch a little buzz from a few beers

take a fat bowl to the dome

drink a few more beers

toke another bowl

????

MUNCHIES