Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High on Valentine's day

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by weedvirgin15, Feb 15, 2020.

1. My fiance and I are of course, having to have fun tonight and looking forward to it. Sadly he doesn't use weed because of work but he loves it when I'm high when having sex (I squirt more than usual). Been lacking in the sex department because of surgery so this will the first time in weeks will have a full on session Anyone else planning the same? anyone want to share vday stories with weed involved

2. I had a girl squirt all over my face with no warning. It was a flood, it was more like I stuck my head in a bowl of the stuff, I almost drowned. It was great. I didn't know she was a squirter and think she should have mentioned it before the surprise. Have you ever surprised a guy like that?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jeebus you two....get a room already.
    WTF?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. yes actually. my fiance was eating it out and we were 2 years into the relationship. he never was able to make me cum by oral when I suddenly did he literally accidently swollowed my orgasm. I wasn't aware cause I was enjoying myself lol

5. #5 Patricia Clemons, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Some say orgasms is sexy fluids, other day it's urine. Suppose some also don't want to hear about what hotdogs are made from a along as they can enjoy it

They can split an atom, clone organs, but the origin of a female squirt is unknown? Pfft okieee

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. idk what it is as long as a man can make me cum lol