High on School

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StFrancis, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Hello fellow tokers. A story for you:

I am currently a senior in high school. I am a member of my school newspaper, and since my best friend is the Editor in Chief, I am usually assigned to the really cool stories. For example, for the last issue I wrote a story about students at the school getting private pilot's licenses.

Yes, I did smoke weed and fly around in a private plane for an hour.

This issue, my buddy gave me a story on hidden places at the school. Basically, my job is to get blazed and walk around the school on a scavenger hunt for hidden doors and secret staircases. Of course I'm milking this for all it's worth, so the other day, I got the janitor to let me upstairs.

Our school is a one story school, and tales of the upstairs are legendary. Not only did the janitor unlock the door for me, he didn't even want to go up with me. In fact, he closed the door behind me and locked it again. As it turns out, the stairs I went up didn't just lead me upstairs, they lead me to the roof.

When I got on the roof, I realized how perfect of a smoking spot it would be. I couldn't pass an opportunity like this up, so the next day, I brought my weed and my piece into school with me and went and found that same janitor. I told him the pictures I had taken hadn't turned out well, and without any hesitation, he agreed to let me go back up. He shut and closed the door behind me again. I swear that man must have known what he was letting me do. And God bless him if he did. Hell, God bless him if he didn't.

Thus, on a fateful Thursday morning, did I come to smoke on the roof of my high school while everyone else was in class, completely unaware.

2. *high IN school*

I thought you meant you were "high on school" :smoking::bongin:

3. Hmm not a bad little job, get to dick around and toke in school. Sounds fun

4. hah thats funny mang

5. Hahah he was on the roof, so he was high ON school, and also high IN school ;).

Grasscity Deals Near You