Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High On Roller Coasters?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by .iLLadelphIAN., May 15, 2009.

1. I will be going to some theme parks this weekend. I was just wondering if it was nice being high on roller coasters or if I should just toke up after.

Anyone have any advice or experience with this?

Thankss.

2. Whooooooooooooooooo!

3. get high in your car then go to the biggest roller coaster... i did this twice. ITS FUCKING AMAZING. dont do it on shrooms tho... that was a fucking terrible idea

4. Lol I just went snowboarding while i was high as shit it was funn as hell. We just sparked up in the car and went rite in. First was a fat ass joint then later we went back to the car and smoked another joint and boarded some more. LOL fun ass day

5. It's hella fun. Absolutely smoke before you go on the rides.

6. I went on Kingda Ka twice while I was baked. It was pretty incredible to say the least, but I almost blacked out both times.

7. I have never done it but I always have wanted to, definitely do it dude.

8. The last time I was at six flags it was after the 45 minute cruise there and a couple tabs of acid. ahah. Needless to say it was an amazing time. :hello:

9. I went on this while high as shit:

[​IMG]

And I didn't stop laughing the whole time. Easily one of the best things I've ever done.