Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

high on on first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jfac030, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I got fucking smashed my first time smoking. It might have been because I played a couple games of beer pong beforehand, but I was incredibly, FUCKING INCREDIBLY fucked up. It was the greatest night of my life, and I didn't do shit LOL.

2. #22 Set_it_off, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    I got high on my second time. But a few weeks ago I gave a friend a joint to smoke. Showed him how to do it. He smoked the whole thing and held every hit for about 5 seconds.

Then when he was done he was like "Dude I dont feel anything" and I replied "Just wait a bit It will come".

We got up and walked out the room to go down the road to go back to a party that we were at. about 2 minutes later we were on the road walking and all the sudden hes like "woah!" and is walking funny and keeps saying "WOAH!" and turning his body from left to right as he is walking. I asked him how he was and hes like " DUDE! this is weird!!!". We continued walking down the road stoned, I couldn't stop laughing at him was sooooo funny. Then he got paranoid about getting hit by a car but it was in the middle of the night in a small street no cars then. When we got to the party I took him inside and told him to listen to the music playing he completly zoned out for a bit(it was metal mixed with some rock like led zeppelin). Later that night I talked to him and asked what it was like and he said he thought he was in game lol and was thinking some "crazy awesome" shit really fast . He got FUCKING STONED on his first time.

3. My first time I got ridiculously high. The entire room started spinning and rocking backward and forward. Was trippy, but not nearly as trippy as the second time I smoked after dropping acid for the first time.