high on hash for the first time

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Sep 28, 2013.

1. The has is from an outdoor AK x NL plant, I know the grower. I'm surprised I got so much smoke out of so little. But yeah, this is like my early highs :) I dont see why people don't smoke this more often

2. pretty great huh? ive smoked a bit, but not enough for me to be satisfied, id smoke it everyday if i could haha. a friend found some that his brothers friend made and we smoked it out of a bong, wowzers. 

this last time i had it, it was breaking a couple month break, so my tolerance was a zero. i was fucking on a new planet. It was from a wake and bake because i ran to the park and ran in the 4th of july 5k haha
    love hashish 

3. i love hash man its fantastic!

4. Might be where I got used to it, but the effects of hash never "fucked me up" or anything like that.. When I was in college, i was smoking a gram of hash out of a bong dry every day. Dealer sold it for 20 a G like the buds, so I'd just smoke straight hash 7 days a week. Really really enjoyed that nice peppery taste. Very smooth high though.

5. Im a bho lover

6. Mmmm I just ripped a hash bowl myself. I feel ya

Only the good kind. 

7. iv been getting full melt hash oil girl scout cookies so bomb.

8. Hash is tha shiznit.
    Listen to this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM9BvGuJo7E

Hashish hashish hashish 

9. I've got some decent Moroccan hash that I have as an occasional treat as my supplier's supplier got busted soon afterwards. Shit made my friend throw up.