High on an Airplane...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MooNMaNandyj, Apr 6, 2011.

1. So, last year I went to go visit my sister in Colorado. I live in NY, so of course I traveled by plane. While I was finishing up my packing (my toothbrush, deodorant; anything that I had to use that morning), I came across the pot brownie that I had bought the night before. I ate it, not really thinking that it would do much since I had eaten them before and didn't feel the effects.
    On my way to the airport, my head started to get a little light. I figured it was normal and that I wouldn't get high off of the brownie. However, at the airport it started to hit me. By the time I was walking through security, I was as blazed as if I had just smoked a blunt to the face. I even forgot to take off my shoes and security had to ask me to go through the metal detector like, 3 times :p
    When I got on my plane, I was so tired from being up the night before and from being high. But I wanted to last long enough to see the plane take off. So I did, and the feeling of taking off is indescribable. trust me, it's something you wanna experience.

Now, whether you reply or not, I don't care. I love sharing stories and writing. Hope you enjoyed!

2. Damn, I can only Imagine. Oh and don't get a negative view of the GC community on your 2nd post, we're good people. We have weed!

3. I'm planning on getting edibles for my next airplane flight too, I feel it would be amazing.

4. oh man. I would love to be able to be fucked up on a plane. I've never had an anxiety attack, but I feel that situation would bring on my first one... or i'd just vomit.

5. nahh, it's not a nauseating experience, No1weedsmoker. If you've ever been in an airplane and watched/felt an airplane take off, then you know how good it is. now just imagine that...while you're high. =P Kinda like riding a rollercoaster while stoned too....which i've also done =P

6. yea it is a pretty cool experience even sober... i'm thinking about taking a trip to alaska some time this summer, maybe i'll eat a brownie right before I get to the airport, so i probably don't have to be all high and nervous going through security .

7. Yo, I got high as hell before I went to the airport in Nepal. These guys came around with sniffer dogs and I just played it super cool, even though I thought they might smell something on me. I went up to the counter, blazed as hell, and the people asked me to change my clothes. I say, "What the hell, why?" They said that if I changed out of some dirty as shirt I was wearing (since I had gone hiking), they would upgrade me to business class. I immediately changed, got on the plane, turned my seat into a bed (shit is classy as hell in business) and watched some movie and passed the hell out for the whole flight. It was amazing.

8. Ya I know what you mean..I own a Medical marijuana candy company and soda bottling company and I flew to vegas recently and I forgot I had some lollipops and happy pharmers and some soda pops and it was a blast what I remember of it lol

9. I smoked before I got on a plane a few years ago. Was actually the last time I was on a plane.
    I actually hate flying and probably won't fly again til I go to another country again.

10. I love flying. I can't wait for my first opportunity to be baked on a flight.

11. You own a company? is there a website i can get product off of? :confused::confused:

12. Years ago, comedian George Carlin did a bit called "High On The Plane," about the adventures of air travel while high. (It was done back when you could legally smoke cigarettes (tobacco) on board, btw.)

Its worth looking up...and laughing over, once you hear it!

13. i hate being high on a flight, it just makes me freak out.

now being high on xanax is fucking awesome.

last time i flew home i was out in redneckville usa shooting off every type of gun you can imagine, i have a 10am flight and am going to a redneck party. little did i know that i would be drinking moonshine all night long. it gets to be 9am im drunker than fuck still and not wanting to fly. so i get to the airport around 3pm get a flight and walk to security, they swab my hands for bomb materials and guess what, fucking thing comes back positive. FUCK! then i went on to explain that we are in bumbfuck redneckville and i was out shooting off guns all weekend. me being white let me go free! god i would have hated to been anything other than white that day. they would have stuck fingers up my ass

14. I can't imagine how anyone thinks that flying on a plane is even remotely exciting, nervewracking, or scary.

IMO it is one of the dullest, most uncomfortable situations imaginable. There is almost never another time where you are crammed in such a small space with so many people for such a long time.

I still like it better than driving.

15. all about the mile high club

16. hahaha nice man. i was going to smoke or try to get some edibles for a plane ride i was going to be on last week. but of course, being the pot head that i am, i forgot.

17. edibles are so ideal for plane rides. eat them on the way to airport and you are SET. they start to kick in by the time you are past security, or as OP said AT security. but unless you dont have anything on you then you can be your high self all you want. stock up on candy and magazines, laugh at all the other people, shit whatever, jam music. SHITS STRAIGHT

last time i went to chicago i was flying alone. i ate 2 weed cookies and when i got to the airport i popped 2 vicodens. :D:D:D

18. never been high on a plane, do like popping a little oc before getting on a plane since i hate flying. Just fade out for the whole plane ride.

19. I was flying with this girl who had never been in an aeroplane

and we where gonna take some weed with us, but got a little sketched out, so we went outside and rolled a FAT blunt and smoked it

This girl was so freaked out when we where taking off she convinced me that we where gonna die haha

20. This.

It takes FOREVER in a crampt spot where my legs hurt a lot. After the first 4 times I went on a plane the takeoff/landing got dull and it just became a tedious chore to get to another place.