High on a roller coaster

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by BongBaboon, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I have always wanted to go to an amusement park ripped but do you think it's a good idea?

2. yeah, why wouldnt it be? that shit would make it 20 times better than it already is... roller coasters... people dressed up and dip 'n dots... fuck yeah.

3. Fuck all that bullshit bro

"Quality, over Quantity."

4. It'd be sick as hell! That rush while being stoned. Only bad thing is you'll get munchies and amusement park food isn't the cheapest

5. I've always wanted to as well.

However the rush from the coaster would kill your high a lot. Munchies are expensive....

So slip candy and a 1 hitter in your pocket lol.

6. Done it,loved it. It was in October when the park was doing rides and haunted houses in the dark. Fucking brilliant.
    I hammered a cannon and hit a ride that dropped a row of 4 of my friends towards the ground, it hit me hard with perfect timing, as soon as they pulled the trigger, I was crying with laughter.

7. It sounds too intense lmao

8. If a roller coaster high is too intense for you, then I'd say you sound like a bag of fun. :p

9. Even better, smoke hash before you go.

10. Being high on a roller coaster is fucking awesome!

I went on this one high as fuck (at Cedar Point)....tops out at 121 mph...

[​IMG]

11. I've gone to Kings Dominion high probably 20 times or so.

The biggest issue is the rides are so much fun that you'll be laughing your ass off. Combined with the wind from the rides, your mouth will get so dry that your lips will stick to your gums, and you'll be greeted with a beautiful picture from the ride cam when you get off the ride

:laughing:

12. Me and two of my buddies actually made history by smoking ON the rollercoaster. Yup we all hit one hitters on the ascent of the first hill.

:smoke:

13. ive done it (wonderland) and its fun as fuck when youre on the ride... but the part you dont think about is the fuckin lines... when youre high and have to wait in line for so long it really becomes a buzzkill... especially if its hot as fuck... cuz then ur waiting and ur hot and sweaty and then u get tired bc ur high comes down lol just my 2 cents.. it was fun while it lasted but its overrated if u ask me

14. I want to, but I am aging at an accelerated pace compared to normal people (thanks to science, don't ask) and I don' know when it would be feasible. I'd imagine it would kill the buzz though so I guess you gotta take hits in between rides.

15. Hell yeah riding a rollercoaster high is AMAZING! I use the medicated hard candies from the despensary, I pop it in my mouth while I'm waiting in line and it kicks in on the coaster. Its THE best way to ride a rollercoaster :)

16. I have to tell you that this message has knocked the wind out of me........in a moment of reflection, I just learnt a very valuable lesson, from your post.....I'll explain...

I'm a new member and know my way around the site, and it's different sections. I often read up on many of the posts and giggle my ass off at what people say, as well as do my best to be funny with others. In the political forums, I like to stir things up when necessary.....;)
    So overall, I'm just a card who likes to have fun and smoke.

When I read your post I surmised that you are a member of this community forum and your circumstances are different than mine, and this has shaken me up a little.......I don't know how to explain it very well, but it's a good thing.

It reminded me how important legalization is and how important it is that people of this forum community do what they can to help push legalization as far as we can, so everyone has the chance to use MJ as their choice of medication.

This may not have made any sense, but I had to spit it out.

17. I once went on an hour and a half vape ride up to six flags... The first ride i went on was scream which is one of those incredibly tall drop rides... One of the most intense feelings i have ever experienced... Although this can be dope once you burn out its hell walking all over the place and waiting in lines for hours on end

18. did it on tower of terror and california screamin at disney whatever. was fucking insane.

19. I bet it'd be sick. I dream of going to a water park high. Damn that'd be dope. I went bowling with my cousins about a week ago after a few bowls out of my bubbler. Had a greaat time

20. I have done it a few times and I have to say its incredible! Especially when you get into a euphoric high and close your eyes or just "lose your mind" while on the ride. Its also tripped me out a lot as well. Once I went on a drop zone, needless to say it scared the living hell out of me. When it was all over I promptly went to do it again.
    OP, if you are going to do it soon, either bring edibles or have a good stealthy pipe with you.