High on a bus ride

Discussion in 'General' started by Bananarama, Nov 15, 2012.

1. So thanks giving break is nearing, and I have a very long 6 hour bus ride to go home.

I want to eat some GOOD ASS edibles before to make the trip more endurable. Any risks, dangers etc associated with my idea?

And at the end, my parents will pick me up so the timing/dose has to be perfect.

2. what can go wrong?

3. I wouldn't worry about the parents picking you up part. You just got off a 6 hour bus ride. Your eyes are red and/or you're out of it because you just spent 6 hours awake on an uncomfortable bus.

4. Damn 6 hours is a lot dude.

I doubt anything is gonna go wrong unless you are an idiot, if it does--update this thread on what happened.

5. Yeah you're fine dude. Good luck! Write up a good story or something :smoke:

6. I have an 8 hour bus ride coming home from school. I just smoke at the rest stop with like 1/4 of the other random people on the bus haha :smoke:

7. Just bring some food and some tunes.

8. What could possibly go wrong

Attached Files:

9. I once was denied back on the greyhound because I reeked of herb. In Colorodo of all places (before amendment 64). Dumb thing is the bus driver was like "you cant get on with me because drugs are bad, mmk?" "but you can get on the next bus in 3 hours". But he basically told me to smoke the rest because if I smelled again they wouldnt let me on again.

10. [quote name='"Bananarama"']So thanks giving break is nearing, and I have a very long 6 hour bus ride to go home.

I want to eat some GOOD ASS edibles before to make the trip more endurable. Any risks, dangers etc associated with my idea?

And at the end, my parents will pick me up so the timing/dose has to be perfect.[/quote]

Have fun. I made brownies for me and some friends on my senior trip bus ride. I got beyond stoned, had 3 brownies at once. Its hard to explain but when I woke up in the morning, my eyes were already open. I don't think I slept. It was an awesome ride though.

11. I usually get high during a long ride