Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Off a Nickel?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stratez, Mar 21, 2012.

1. You're gonna get baked.

2. dude...why buy $120 dollar shoes?

and then be broke?

so..you're like a well dressed bum?

this post has be quite baffled..120..on shoes? you could have bought an eighth, burnt a twenty dollar bill..and still gotten shoes haha.

but from your pictures..the .25 of bud looks reallll good.

-jfw

3. fuck dude, your sig got me, was trying to squish that fucker for ages,:smoke:

4. The only thing I can't wrap my head around is why anyone would throw $120 on a pair of shoes lol... I mean I wear $60-$70 dollar shoes, Adios mainly but I have a pair of DC's right now. And I HATE paying even that much, but they're so comfortable lol.

5. [quote name='"RedMagic"']The only thing I can't wrap my head around is why anyone would throw $120 on a pair of shoes lol... I mean I wear $60-$70 dollar shoes, Adios mainly but I have a pair of DC's right now. And I HATE paying even that much, but they're so comfortable lol.[/quote]

SneakerFreakers man. I swear shoes are closer to a hard drug than MJ!

6. The whole fucking point of this forum is not to answer completely subjective questions. There are too many variables to judge whether or not you will get high off of a 5 sack. The mere fact that you had to ask has me thinking you will get blasted off that shit.

7. Ya your right....the whole point of this forum is for us to be able to tell you if and unknown amount of unknown quality weed that you buy for 5$ will get you high...I think someone need to give their head a little shake.

8. Not to sound like a complete asshole (although I will) but some people would find those shoes to be absolutely ugly and of cheap quality. SOme people simply care about fashion and want to look good and they can afford to so they do..this guy on the other hand, dunno what he was thinking lol

9. Not only that, but he is broke because he spent $120 on that pair of shoes. Sounds like a big ticket item to pay if you only have $125 to your name. :eek: :p

Buy the nickel OP if you got the $5 left over to spend, why not. lol. It will probably have you feeling good. Tell your dealer to make the nick FAT. Maybe he will be feeling generous :)

10. I can tell you as a daily smoker of 8 months, a 5 sack still gets me and my wife high at least once.

11. [​IMG]

12. god dude, 120 dollars on SHOES? you don't deserve to get high.

13. Whoever said gravity bong was right. If you smoke the whole sack out of a gravity bong you'll be feeling good.