Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

High Notes.

Discussion in 'General' started by KushedResin, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Anybody keep High Notes besides me? A scrap of paper in your pocket or a small note pad? Yesterday I thought of some random stuff like...

I thought about the bible(of course) and how you can say anything happened after the fact, like an almanac and that led me to think of Back to the Future...

Then I noticed a sign on the side of the road "Pedestrians next 1,700ft" for a golf course, I thought to myself.. "How many feet have I walked in a lifetime, because I've been down this road so many times..."

Then there was one more inscription... but I don't have the notes on me, I'll try to find it later.
    :smoke:

2. I used to put notes/memos in my phone.

My most memorable one is "Optimus Prime behind us after meteor fell"

I'm not really sure lol

3. i have some saved things on my phone, but i havent added anything recently.

4. lol. i write shit like that down on my ipod :smoking:

5. i dont write shit down, but i draw alot when im high. i got a notebook in my car i use to roll blunts on, and when im really high ill draw fucked up pictures and shit. sometimes i'll tape them to one of my car windows so sober people can view my artwork :)

6. GREAT IDEA! :smoke: Best believe most people won't 'misplace' or 'lose' that.

7. I have a few notebooks specifically just for that,
    and got a new one a few days ago. lol