High Noon on Fox Business News

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ffred, Oct 20, 2009.

1. I happened to be watching Fox Business News this morning and they had brought up the program High Noon. I figured that it was just the regular scheduled programming because it was actually on at 12:00 PM. I was incorrect. High Noon is a special they are doing all this week, and it was really great to watch today - very PRO marijuana, both medical and recreational.

If you get the Fox Business News channel, I suggest you watch it or tape it to watch later.

Just look at the logo... I think its pretty awesome

[​IMG]

High Noon: Special Report on Medicinal Pot Business in U.S. - FOXBusiness.com

2. <script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxbusiness.com/embed.js?id=10842839&w=400&h=249"></script><noscript>Watch the latest business video at FOXBusiness.com</noscript>

3. Very glad to see more pro-legalization material on national news stations, surprisingly fox too. But what exactly is this? Is it a short 10-minute thing going on at noon, do you know how long it runs for? And on the link i see an article and some videos under it, were those the videos that have been shown today and yesterday?

4. The video clips are from the show. There are also a few articles up on the site.

5. Well, drinking a glass of wine is more healthy than smoking. You can't really blame them for saying that. Alcohol is only bad in excess.

6. But he said nothing about smoking, only general cannabis use. He is implying that cannabis in general is more unhealthy, which it is not, whether ingested by eating, vaporizing, smoking, or through IV injection.

7. I get really irritated when people say things like..."after drinking a couple of glasses of wine, i am still able to drive a car. But if someone smokes a joint and gets High, then your High...you cant drive a car" Well Duh you dumb ass. If i smoked a whole joint i wouldnt get into a car. Its common sense. I wouldnt get behind the wheel if i drank a few beers. Its called moderation. I can prob take a couple hits from a joint and be in just as good of a state as the guy next to me that drank a couple glasses of wine. I dont think anyone should ever drive under the influence of anything. Even if you only have a couple drags or a couple drinks. But jesus christ, put things in prespective. Dont even start saying that as soon as you take a hit your high as hell and cant do anything but sit around...get your head out of your ass.

All that aside, i think this is a great thing that they are doing espicially for Fox news. I hope we are moving in the right direction and people that are completely ignorant to the substance will start understanding why this great herb can benefit everyone.

8. that is a BAD ASS title for a pot special, def going to check it out

9. Just set up my DVR, thanks for the heads up on the show.

10. wow haha " nobody wants to inhale marijuana smoke its cancer causing".

11. The guy in the Fox newsroom in the grey suit is a dumbass. "You don't call it prescription, but recommandation. What's the difference?"

What a tool.