High Nicotine Tolerance?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by 420JohnStrain, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Ever since I've started vaping nic I always use 50mg nicotine salt as juice. In the first month I've always achieved that nice buzz, but after that I noticed I wasn't feeling anything anymore, so I stopped for over a month, only to vape today again and still don't get the buzz off it. Is this a problem with tolerance? I believe these are the strongest out there when it comes to e-juice. :confusedalt:

2. 25 cuban zigars a day will make you feel yourself again
    or you could go another month or two dry just to be certain

good luck

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Talking about cigars, or at least tobacco leafs, I do get the buzz off blunts. I don't really get what is going on, I even changed the old coil. :blush:

4. You consumed -no- nicotine for the month or just didn't vape?

5. I only rocked regular joints with regular rolling paper for the month. No nicotine at all.

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I think that it's all neurological to be completely honest. Your brain probably shifted the dopamine response from vaping to cannabis, since both substances release dopamine. In the month of abstinence, you've 'rewired' your brain's release of dopamine to the weed trigger while maintaining the oral fixation aspect. Now, when you vape, you're not hitting the same part because now your mind searches for THC as well. But in tandem, the two toggle a new switch and get you that headbuzz feeling.

That's my logic anyway. The mind is the craziest drug of them all, anyway.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Is the juice you have reputable to the point where you know what is inside it? If it's not, then it's probably a bad batch of juice in my opinion or a defective vape.

8. Thank you for this reply, I believe that it can really be something related. I'll be on the watch to see if this new juice I got works. But I do believe it is something truly related to the dopamine field of the mind.

• Like Like x 1
  9. WhatsApp Image 2020-04-11 at 01.18.13.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-04-11 at 01.18.13 (2).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-04-11 at 01.18.13 (1).jpeg Just to kinda update this experience, I've bought from a more reputable company this time. I believe this has less than 50mg this time, but at the end of next week I'll be testing it out. I also sent a photo of my nicsalt vaporizer(Renova Zero). As I've said I've changed the e-juice chamber, and I don't believe it is a problem with it. The other day a friend of mine hit it and cough alot.

Attached Files:

10. is nicotine overdose a thing?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Maybe use a bigger coil I changed to sub ohm vaping and I can blow clouds and get that nicotine hit every time I've been chasing this shit since I started vaping.. I always want that better hit no matter how good it is already lol..but yeah get a nice powerful battery n a bigger coil you'll get that niccy hit your after...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yea man it's horrible lol shakes hot n cold sweat feel sick n dizzy ringing in ya ears....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

13. Damn... I didn't think it was humanly achievable. Thanks for explaining it doe.
    I'll keep my eyes open to getting a bigger coil vaporizer.