high!!! new to the site. veteran smoker.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by structuredchaoz, Dec 6, 2012.

1. I am visiting the site and have seen posts about a group in my area and would like to join it. Is this scanners only feature?

2. Autocorrect I hate you. Scanners = members

3. You should be able to join (reference?), but it may also be tied into the anti-spam measure i.e. can only start threads in some forums an hour after tenth post. (?) :smoke:

4. I found the name mentioned a couple times, but I haven't been able to find the groups link, but then again I am on my phone. Might have better luck navigating the site from my computer. Just need to figure out how to look at groups or ask for an invite. Thanks so much for your input bud. New to the site so I will have to keep digging. Hoping to find some local smokers in my area to hang with. Moved to a new city and am friendless.

5. Forgot to add Welcome to the City. :wave:

Be aware that one can not ask for a hook up. Many have been banned for that. It wouldn't hurt to review the forum guidelines (rules) found in the stickies of most forums. It will only take 2-3 minutes and will teach you the ropes. The FAQs are another good source.

Wish you well in your quest. There are a few threads that give tips on how to find fellow smokers/dealers. A search (through the forum or Google) will lead you there. :smoke: