Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

High Mids Or Dank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by undead420, May 21, 2013.

1. Hey guys I supposely got some blue dream but who knows, well it smells good and looks nice, but is it high mids or dank?

2. If it has seeds, but looks great and hits great, it's high mids. Or seedless low quality dank could be could be high mids too.

There is no black and white with these labels, they're subjective.

3. how do you think we can tell you if it's dank or pure shit without pictures? there is no way to tell unless you post pictures bro.

4. Ive never understood why so many people make threads like this....how about you try smoking it and judge for yourself? shiiiiiiiiiiiit

5. Crazy bro, I just got some blue dream the other day good shit if I do say so myself. If it has a pine/fruity smell and the buds are a little greyish then its deff Blue dream

Piney/fruity? Not sure you are referring to Blue Dream. BD is a pungent almost diesely smell with strong pine/mint.